A womans body

Daenera and Aemond were alone in his chambers, the flickering light of the candles casting a warm glow across the room. They had been kissing passionately for some time, lost in the intensity of their desire for each other.

As they broke apart for a moment to catch their breath, Daenera looked up at Aemond with a hunger in her eyes.

"Don't stop," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Aemond grinned, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Stop what, my love?"

"Stop kissing me," Daenera replied, her voice growing more urgent. "Keep doing it. I want to feel your lips on mine forever."

Aemond chuckled and leaned in to kiss her again, his hands roaming over her body as he deepened the kiss.

Daenera moaned into his mouth, her body melting against his as she surrendered to the pleasure he was giving her. She tangled her hands in his hair, pulling him closer to her as she lost herself in the sensations coursing through her.

For a while, they continued like that, lost in their own world of passion and desire. But eventually, they both knew that they would have to come up for air.

Reluctantly, Aemond pulled away from Daenerys, resting his forehead against hers as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Gods, Daenera," he murmured, his voice thick with emotion. "I could kiss you forever."

She smiled up at him, her own heart overflowing with love for this man who had captured her heart so completely.

"Then let's start with just a little bit longer," she said, pulling him back down to her for another kiss.

As they stood there in his chambers, their lips locked in a heated embrace, Aemond began to slowly and sensually take off her dress.

Daenera moaned softly as he ran his hands over the curves of her body, his touch sending shivers down her spine. She felt a rush of heat spread through her as he reached for the back of her dress, his fingers deftly undoing the laces.

As the dress fell away from her body, Aemond's eyes drank in the sight of her, his gaze lingering on her curves and the softness of her skin. He leaned in to kiss her again, his hands roaming over her bare back as he deepened the kiss.

Daenera responded eagerly, her own hands running over his chest and down his back as she pulled him closer to her. She felt a sudden urgency in her desire for him, a need to feel his body against hers in the most intimate way possible.

Aemond seemed to sense her desire, and he pulled away from her for a moment to remove his own clothing. As he did so, Daenera watched him hungrily, her eyes taking in every inch of his muscular body.

When he was finally naked, he came back to her, pulling her close once more as they resumed their passionate kiss. In that moment, they were lost in their own world of desire, completely consumed by the intensity of their love for each other.

Aemond then turned Daenera around and grabbed the ribbon he gave her earlier. He then pinned her hands behind her back and tied them together. She moaned softly with her body bursting with anticipation.

He pressed her against the wall with her ass pressed against his erection.

"Tell me if you want me to stop now Daenera if not, I can't stop myself from defiling you right here and right now." He whispered in her ear.

Daenera couldn't bring herself to deny him. She wanted him. "I want you." She whispered.

"Beg for me, little wolf." He whispered in a lustful tone, placing one hand on her waist and using the other one to rub her wet entrance.

Daenera moaned and felt the heat rising to her cheeks. "Please.. please, my prince." She pleaded.

"Hmm, what is it you're begging for?" He asked as he slipped a finger inside her.

Daenera could not stop the moans escaping from her lips. "Please, my prince. I want to know what it is to be with a man like this... please, my prince..." She begged.

Aemond grinned and removed his finger from inside her. He then rubbed his cock over her wet cunt and pushed himself inside her.

"Fuck." He groaned and grabbed her restrained arms.

Daenera's moans grew louder, so Aemond placed his hand over her mouth so she would draw attention. "Not too loud, my lady." He said to her and began thrusting inside her.

Her eyes began to roll back feeling the pleasure of Aemond's cock hitting against her cervix. He placed his free hand on her neck and turned her face to the side. Daenera kissed him passionately as their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

Aemond felt her walls tighten around him which caused him to place his hands on her ass fucking her harder and faster.

Daenera's eyes rolled back as she climaxed around him. Aemond groaned loudly and pushed himself all the way inside her as he came. He then placed one hand on the wall to steady himself. Her body still twitched from the after shock as he pulled her hair to the side and placed a kiss on her neck.

"Is that what you wanted, my lady?" He said nibbling on her ear.

Daenera breathed heavily and nodded her head, unable to speak.

"Good." He said with a smirk and pulled himself out of her slowly.

As Aemond untied her hands, she could feel this thick cream racing down her thigh. He noticed and placed a soft slap on her ass. He grabbed her waist and turned her around so she was facing him and pressed her back against the wall.

He leaned over her and reached up to his eye patch. He hesitated for a moment, then slowly removed it, revealing his sapphire eye to her.

Daenera's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the sight. She had heard rumors of his injury but had never seen it for herself. She stood before Aemond, her eyes tracing over the healed scar that ran over his eye. She reached out a delicate hand, fingers lightly touching the rough skin.

"How does it feel?" she asked softly.

Aemond looked down at her, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "It feels like a reminder," he replied. "A reminder of what I've been through and what I've overcome."

Daenera nodded, her fingers still tracing over the scar. "You're a strong man, Aemond," she said. "I admire that about you."

Aemond's hand came up to rest over hers, holding it gently. "And I admire you, my lady," he said. "Your strength, your courage, your unwavering spirit."

Daenera smiled, her eyes meeting his. They stood there for a moment, lost in each other's gaze, before she leaned in to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"I don't deserve you," she whispered, pulling back slightly.

Aemond's hand lifted to cup her cheek, his thumb stroking over her skin. "Don't say that," he said firmly. "You deserve all the love and happiness in the world, and I want to give it to you."

Daenera leaned into his touch, closing her eyes. "Then show me," she murmured. "Show me how much you love me."

Aemond's lips met hers again, this time with more urgency, more passion. His hands moved to pull her closer, deepening the kiss.

Little did they know that on the other side of the door stood an angry and heart broken Saera.