A Lost Soul

Aemond slowly opened his eyes, the morning light filtering through the curtains and casting a warm glow over the room. He turned his head to the side and saw Daenera lying next to him, the sheets tangled around her naked body.

He felt a surge of desire wash over him as he took in the sight of her. It had been months since they had last been alone together, away from their children and responsibilities. The birth of their second son had been a joyous occasion, but it had also meant that their time as a couple had been limited.

He reached out, tracing a finger along the curve of her hip. She stirred slightly, turning to face him with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning," he said softly, his voice filled with longing.

"Morning," she replied, her own voice thick with desire.

Aemond leaned in, pressing his lips to hers in a searing kiss. It was a kiss that spoke of all the passion and longing that they had been suppressing for months, a kiss that promised so much more.

He rolled on top of her, his body pressing hers down into the mattress. He could feel her arousal growing as he kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth with a hunger that he had never felt before.

As they broke apart, gasping for breath, Aemond looked down at her with a fierce intensity in his eyes.

"I need you," he said, his voice low and urgent.

"I need you too," she replied, her hands reaching up to pull him back down to her.

They moved together with a desperate intensity, their bodies locked in a dance of passion and desire. He slowly entered inside her and felt himself losing control, his need for her overwhelming everything else.

She moaned softly as he buried his face in her neck.

He thrust into her again and again, each movement bringing them closer to the edge. And as they finally reached the peak of their pleasure, Aemond felt as though everything else had fallen away.

As they lay together, their bodies still trembling with the force of their passion, Aemond knew that he would never forget this moment. It was a moment that had brought them closer together, a moment that had rekindled the flame of their love and desire.

He held her close, feeling her heart beating against his chest.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too," she replied, her own voice filled with the same depth of feeling.

And as they lay there, wrapped up in each other's arms, Aemond knew that nothing would ever be able to break the bond that they had forged in that moment.

"Mmm. We haven't done this in a while." She said, smiling up at him.

"Yes, children will do that to you." Aemond said as he got up off the bed, and she laid on her stomach watching him.

"What are you doing today?" She asked.

"Training with Aenys."

"I thought we agreed on no training for a month."

"No swords, I promise." He said to her.

Daenera rubbed her temples. "On one condition."

"Alright, what is it?" He asked.

"Take Daeron."

"He's terrified of me, Danny." He told her.

"Then it looks like you'll have to change that, won't you?"