~75~

Chapter 75
••••

Arnol was not a man of feelings to the world. He would never consider giving his time to something that doesn't play an important role in his life. Him and his wife, Ella Miller visiting Anna was so unexpected yet Anna tried her best to keep it as easy as she could.

She's never been alone and talked with her in-laws except for Ella in the hospital where Arnol was admitted because of his health issues. The second thing to take a note on was why would he visit someone he doesn't even like.

Ivan marrying Anna was against Arnol and Ella's wishes. Arnol never wanted his son to marry someone so mundane who has no speciality of standing out of the crowd. She was just like any other random girl before. Yet Ivan never failed to see the something in her that others probably would never be able to.

Even if Arnol and Ella were against Ivan marrying Anna yet it doesn't change the fact that now she was bonded to him. Not only this but she proved herself to be strong to give a spark to his Ivan's ice cold personality. Arnol never saw that spark in his son before Anna's coming in his life.

Now that he has seen everything, he was satisfied that his son is living a Life full of love just like he deserved. Being a man full of responsibilities and work, Arnol was never able to give the time and efforts to his son as a father that Ivan has deserved. He knew all these years, his son grew up alone and hating on Arnol for the deeds he has done as a father and making his own son's life miserable.

But, every coin has two sides, doesn't it?

No one knows Arnol's side strong enough to judge him on the basis of that.

"I heard about the accident happened to you. So I thought of personally visiting you. I hope you're doing all good, daughter" Anna's eyes flickered in perplexed hearing the word 'daughter from Arnol's mouth. Never ever he has called her by that name.

"Uhh hh yes, I am." Anna tried to keep herself as much relaxed as she could but the hint of surprise by Arnol's word was never left her eyes that even Arnol didn't failed to notice.

"I heard from Ella how much you've helped her in the hospital when I was barely breathing. It's so humble and respectful of you even after we never showed any concern to you for being our daughter in law" Arnol said before sharing a glance with Ella who was sitting beside him. A small smile made it successfully on the corner of her lips.

"Huh!! Uh, it's what I was supposed to do" Anna mumbled making the old man chuckle. He had to say that Ivan has found a diamond for himself to live on. But right now, he was not here for the admiration. He was here to fix his children's broken lives. He was here to fix the two separate souls that were dying to reunite together but he knew they never would on their own.

"I've heard about the tragedy that happened to you. I'm sorry to hear about that. You didn't deserved that"

Arnol said, a hint of gloominess crossed his face. Anna's heart clenched and chest tightened at the mention of it. She fisted her hands trying her best to not to let her emotions take a control of her.

"But my dear daughter, some things are just not in our hands to control. They just happen because it's what fate is. Whatever has happened to you two, was meant to be. And I just know that because trust me, Ivan would burn the world rather than even thinking of hurting you."

Anna's heart thundered at the mention of his name, her eyes went watery. Speaking of which, she hasn't seen him in weeks. Arnol smiled as Anna looked at them.

"Yes, trust me, Anna. Your husband is crazy over you. He is madly in love with you that he can't even think of hurting you. That man you're accusing of killing an innocent was the happiest person waiting for his dear child to come into this world. Whatever just happened was a bad omen."