Author's Note

Hello readers,

It's been so long since I've interacted with y'all.

The Book has now finally came to an end. Though, I still feel unsatisfied with the ending. I did tried my best but I know something is definitely missing.  There's a touch of rush in the last few Chapters. I could feel it when I read the chapters myself. The ending feels a but rushed to me.

I did tried to cover up the most of things in the book. As y'all know I had a deadline of 31 may. I had to complete the book before 31st of may so that readers could read it. But still the touch of completeness is still missing somehow.  I myself didn't felt satisfied when I read the chapters after writing them but I published them anyway because I am not able to get a better ending then this.

Though, the Bonus Chapters will be containing a lot. I'll give my a hundred percent in them.

About the Bonus Chapters, they will be put probably by the end of May or maybe starting of June.

You guts might not be interested but I do wanna share with y'all that after passing my first semester of undergrads, I'm going to appear for second semester examinations that are in June. Hence I also need to finish my notes, projects and assignments.  I don't wanna disappoint my mother after scoring best in the first semester. So I'm working hard to score good in this semester as well.

Also I'm planning on opening an online store where I can keep all of my books secured. The Bonus Chapters for MAFIA'S DESIRE probably will be updated there as well. And don't worry cause they will be free. Just a simple download will do all the work.

About the book *Fated* I'll update yall later on when and where will I upload this work. I'll start working on it once I'll be over with my semester exams. 

Thank you so much for your love. 

I appreciate each one of you.

PS, y'all can write in the comments about any of specifications on how y'all want the Bonus Chapters to be like or y'all can also DM me the suggestions on my IG so that I can provide y'all with what makes you satisfied with book. And also, I'm a bit out of ideas T_T

♡♡♡