~54~

Chapter: 54

•••

The scintillating rays of the sun walked through the room kissing Anna's forehead, she  slithered in her sleep before rubbing her eyes. She grumbled feebly before opening them.

A serene smile flashing on her lips as she remembered the moments from last night. Her dear husband, still sleeping so serenely beside her. His chest tightly pressed onto Anna's bare shoulder. She almost blushed when the hot yet passionate scenes of their intimacy lingered in her mind.

"Good morning, hubby," She mumbled chuckling.

The sweet and soft tone of his wife, that is as smooth as velvet, when get wind up in Ivan's ears. His oceanic blue orbs came in contact with her. There, his alluring wife in front of his eyes lying beside him on the bed. Their bodies mingled like flavours. A serene smile made its way on his lips.

"Good morning, wifey," Ivan's deep morning tone lingered in Anna's ears. He smiled before pulling her even closure than before leaving no space between them for even air.

Anna chuckled, her long slender fingers made their way in Ivan's thick black hair those were escalated so beautifully on his forehead. His tan well built body flexed. The sun kissed his skin making it shimmer exquisitely. All those features of him, are jaw dropping to anyone. Even Anna sometimes can't resist but to get her eyes glued to him like a hawk.

"How are you feeling, Anna?" Ivan asked, his long slender fingers going up and down on Anna's bare back before his rough finger pads begin to caress her curves under the quilt.

"So refreshing," Anna smiled.

"You want it more refreshing?" Ivan smirked making Anna gulp.

"No, Ivan. I'm still sore from last night. Just know that you always promise to be gentle but don't act just after half an hour into our sessions," Anna frowned making Ivan chuckle. Bringing his hand upwards, his fingers begin to caress Anna's soft cheeks before going on caressing her plump, rosy lips.

"Wifey, you're just so exquisite. That it always become tough for me to remain gentle. But still, I'm sorry if I hurt in you last night by any chance. I didn't mean that. I just wanted to make love to you passionately," He smiled making Anna sigh.

"No, you didn't hurt me. Not at all. It's just i was not able to match your strength," she frowned making him laugh.

"I will make sure to be more gentle with you next time, alright?" He smiled making Anna nod. Placing a warm and sweet peck on his wife's forehead.

"If you want you can sleep for some more hours. I will be getting ready for the office because I've some important tasks to complete," He said before leaving the bed. Anna frowned when the warmness she had since the whole night was suddenly faded. But nodded.

"Hmm... That would be good," she replied as she hugged the quilt tightly before closing her eyes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna sighed before ruffling the another page of the magazine. One of the servants brought her a juice and a sandwich that she was craving.

She smiled before thanking the servant and picked the sandwich to eat. She moaned in delight when the taste hits on her tastebuds. Finally her cravings were relieved. She wanted to eat something like that since last evening.

Though, Eve had prepared her delicious spaghetti last night for Anna to eat and she did. But still her cravings were not received until she finally had the potato sandwich with an orange juice.

Right now, it was 1 PM of the noon and Eve was out with her friends for some reason. Ivan would be back by the evening. So there was none other than Anna and Alice present in the house.