~79~

"Oh my dear nephew, don't show this fierceness for now when you clearly know who's holding the strings of your family's life."

Ivan's fingers curled tightly.  Even though he felt like going and breaking that jaw of Alfredo's, he can't take the risk when his family's in Alfredo's henchmen's charge. He needs to be careful. 

"Oh poor ladies, I finally found the peace I wanted for so long. Seeing y'all on my feet completely helpless gives me the utmost feeling of happiness and contentment. I can surely never get enough of that" Alfredo chuckled as he trailed his rough finger on Eve's jawline.

"Don't fucking get your filthy hands upon her if you love your dear life, Alfredo" Ivan's low-key scary tone filled with a warning. Alfredo loomed at him flickering his eyebrow.  He Frowned.

"Look who's talking about the dear life now" he loured. 

"He's right, Alfredo"

Another manly voice erupted through everyone's ears as Alfredo and Alice were left baffled.

Eve turned around only to find her second brother stood behind her like a shield dressing as one of the henchmen's of Alfredo.

Ivan smirked. His little brother was there the whole time. He was well aware of that. The two had already talked about this with each other.

"They will be freed" Liam shushed the old man with a menacing smirk that irked Alfredo so much.

"What the fuck are you all waiting for??? ATTACK THEM!" Alfredo hissed at his men.

The room was suddenly filled with armed thugs, forming an impenetrable barrier. Ivan and Liam exchanged a brief glance, their unspoken bond fueling their resolve.

The battle began in a whirlwind of bullets and fists. Ivan and Liam fought with a ferocity, their movements counted. Their years of training and the burning desire for vengeance coursed through their veins, giving them an edge over their adversaries. They moved with fluidity and precision, taking down their enemies one by one.

Amidst the chaos, Ivan caught a glimpse of Anna and Eve huddled together in a corner. Their faces were filled with a mixture of fear and relief at the sight of their loved ones fighting to save them. Ivan's determination surged as he realized what was at stake. He fought harder, his blows landing with lethal accuracy.

Alfredo, seeing his men falling around him, grew increasingly desperate. He lunged at Ivan, their bodies colliding in a fierce struggle. The room seemed to fade away as the two adversaries grappled, their strength and determination evenly matched.

Summoning every ounce of strength, Ivan managed to overpower Alfredo. He pinned him to the ground, his eyes burning with intensity. "It's over," His deep voice ringed through Alfredo's ears.

Alice felt the shivers in her spine as she tried to ran away thinking no body might catch her but her chance to escape failed soon enough she was caught in hands of Chris.

"Oh my! Your chance to escape this place failed miserably Alice" Chris chuckled with a taunt visible in his tone.

"You! Let go of me!" Alice tried giving him a kick but again his actions were faster to take dodge her kick.

"You shall give up, you're old. Jesus christ"

"Chris, we have a lot of Alfredo's force to take down. It's not the time for a show, god damnit!" Liam hissed at him.

"Our men are in the charge outside. Nobody will be spared, I promise you" Chris hissed back at him.

"You see, Alfredo. You might have others twice as guileful as me have under your feet. But here, the games are played by me. I'm in the charge of every fucking step, every fucking movement." Ivan composed as he tightened his grip on the gun pressing it onto Alfredo's forehead. The old man shivered in terror that could be seen in his eyes.