~67~

Chapter 67
•••

Anna sighed before putting the magazine back on to the table on its place. She took the glass filled with the juice that the servant has recently served to her and gulped it down.

She came back from the college in the evening. The first day was kinda unexpected for her. A lot happened. Though she covered up with everything wisely before wrapping up and her driver was already waiting for her outside.

Now it was already night time and the servants were busy preparing for the dinner. Natalie was out with a friend for some practice shoots and Noel still wasn't back yet.

Finally after some time, she heard the car's honking  indicating that her brother was back.

"Anna," Noel called her name sweetly as he entered inside the abode handling his coat and leather back to the servants who bowed to him before leaving.

"Oh goodness it was a tough day. I didn't even got time to call you and ask you about your day." Noel sighed making Anna smile as she shook her head.

"I definitely understand you " she replied.

"We were working on a new project. I was with Adam for the whole day busy with discussions with our clients." He shrugged. Anna chuckled before rubbing her brother's back giving him an eye nod.

"My brother's working hard" she contended.

"How was your day at the college?" He asked making her shrug dejectedly. He could notice her expression changing from smiling to dejected.

"Anna?" He called once again.

"It was tiring a bit though. But i gave my best" she replied.

"Did something happen?" Noel tried inquiring. Anna shrugged.

"Nothing just a bunch of spoiled kids and they were warning me to not to meddle with them otherwise it won't end up good for me. They were trying to harass a student. Poor him!" She mumbled the last words with a dejected and gloomy tone feeling bad for the boy who was being bullied.

"Of course you did right. Do not fear them. And if they try to do something with you or annoy you. Just give me a call and I'm gonna make them see their death" Noel said last words with clenching jaw feeling angry.

Anna almost gasped at his violent words with utter dismay.

"Gosh your words are too scary. It's alright brother. They're kids. They just need some good mentoring and they'll be on right track" she chuckled.

Noel sighed but nodded agreeing with her words before passing her a small smile.

Noel's phone started buzzing pulling his attention. He sighed finding another business call.

"Alright, i will attend a quick business call. Hmm"

"Alright. See you at dinner " Anna said as he nodded before going to his study room attending the call. Anna in meantime went to the kitchen to give a hand in cooking since she felt bored.

••••

NEXT DAY

Anna woke up early morning, following with a little bit of exercise she got ready for her day. With her attire for the college, followed up with a three inches heel. She did her hair in a loose bun and sprayed some perfume.

After the breakfast with Noel, she went to the college and Noel went to his office.

"Alright class, today i will be teaching y'all about bioinformatics basics. I will explain everything and I expect y'all to pay attention"

She said before beginning with her lecture as students listened to her with attention and also asked their doubts. There was once again, the same guy sitting in th back seat, starring at her just like he did yesterday. Anna didn't paid attention and carried on with her lecture.

"Alright class, tomorrow I will assign some assignments to y'all that you have to submit to me next week and next Monday, i will take a class test. I want to know if y'all are actually understanding the lectures. So good luck. For today, the class is dismissed"

She said as the students finally started to leave the class.

Anna collected her materials as the students finally exited the class.

As Anna was on her way to her cabin, she felt a push on her shoulder making her stumble.

"Oh my!" She gasped in surprise but got a hold of herself before turning around but for her surprise there was no one.

She sighed shaking her head before looking at her feet that got a small scratch on her ankle from the vase that was present there.

She frowned upon the empty place. Before looking at her wound.

"Uh!" She hissed as she touched her ankle. Shrugging, she finally made her way inside her cabin. She called to the peon to bring her a first aid kit as she needed to treat her wound.

The wound was a small cut on the surface of her skin of ankle. Few drops of blood came out. She hissed touching it.

Finally she treated her wound followed by a pain killer before she rested on her chair. She received a message from the Ms Lily who announced a meeting to discuss about the exams that are going to be conducted next month.

After the meeting, she was finally back in the evening.

Nowadays, days were again feeling like before and she was happy to do what she desired to do. She was finally feeling free and she was healing from the past as well.

~~~~~~~~~~