~68~

Chapter 68
•••

Few days passed in a blur that even Anna couldn't believe. After so much time, her life was feeling normal once again. The heavy weight on her soul was finally lightening. She could see the sparkle of life once again. She was loving every bit of it. She was living her dream of freedom.

But somewhere in her heart, an unknown ache was still piercing her. Somewhere in her heart, it was recognised that a piece of love was missing. She could feel that loneliness and that wrenching feels.

She was missing Ivan

But not when she again remembers what he has done to her and her child.

Because of his menacing actions, she lost their baby.

Anna sighed before closing her laptop screen. She got up from the chair to get some fresh air. Drinking a glass of water, she starred outside of the window.

How in the world she ended up here without him?

Why this has to be happened to them?

Why they have to be separated from eachother?

These questions were heart wrenching, heart piercing. The pain was so much that Anna could feel it even when she doesn't want to recognise it.

Though that would be a lie to herself about her feelings

She sighed heavily before looking at her wrist watch, she gasped. The class to be attended, was about to start and she was still here.

She quickly collected her necessary material and left the cabin to go outside. She was on her way when she heard someone screeching and a faint feminine cry.

She quickly went to the side of the voice only to find an already present crowd standing there watching as if some kind of show was going on.

There was Ellie mercilessly dragging a girl by her hair. Anna's eyes widened in shock finding something so cruel to be happening.

"You filthy bitch! How dare you going close to My Ash. You were trying to seduce him, aren't you?"

Ellie screeched at the girl as she cried begging her to leave her hair. Her face had so many scratches probably from Ellie's nails and tear stains were also seen.

"I wasn't. I swear. I was just asking him for notes because I am new here" The other girl cried.

"SHUT UP!!!" Ellie yelled before slapping her.

Anna's eyes widened in bafflement. This girl Ellie was doing too much. Now this was getting out of control.

"In a class of so many students, you only got my Ash to help you? Huh? You did it intentionally, you filthy whore-"

"ENOUGH!!"

Ellie stopped hitting the other girl when heard someone shouting there. They turned back only to find Anna present there. So much anger could be seen in her eyes.

"What's happening here?" Anna asked before walking to them. The girl quickly hide behind her.

"Professor Annabella, Save me. Ellie's misunderstood me" the girl requested.

"Ellie, you're fighting with your classmate. This violent behaviour is not acceptable" Anna said. Ellie rolled her eyes, now Anna was irritating her more.

"Oh shut up!" She screeched. Anna's jaw clenched.

"Not only immature, violent but you're also disrespectful to your professors. It's highly unacceptable" Anna said to Ellie who scoffed at her words in response.

"Now you will tell me what's acceptable and what's not, huh? Do you even know me?" Ellie glared.

"Enough, now you're coming to principal's office with me" Anna said making Ellie glare at her.

"Huh?"

~~~~

"What's this, Ellie? What's I'm hearing from Ms Anna about you?" The principal asked in a disappointed tone. Ellie didn't answered. Anna also brought the other girl whom Ellie was harassing for her statements. The girl told everything true to the principal.

"It's highly unacceptable, Ms Ellie. I won't tolerate violence in this university." The principal said in an indignant tone to Ellie.

"Sir b--"

"Enough!!! I want you to apologise to Jenn"  The principal demanded. Ellie glared at the girl named Jenn whom she was beating and Anna who was sitting on the chair in front of her.

Ellie's blood boiled seeing her.

"I won't" She refused gritting her teeth in vexation.

"Fine then, you're suspended from the college for one month" the man announced making Ellie gasp in bafflement.

"What?" She almost screeched, flabbergasted.

"You need to learn discipline to behave better with your classmates and teachers. Even after many warnings you didn't learn. You're making me helpless to suspend you"

"How can you do that?" She asked in dismay, not believing what just had happened. Ain't no way she's going to leave the college for one month.

"You can leave, Ms Ellie" The principal announced not listening to her question. Her fists clenched in exasperation. She glared at Anna with fury in her eyes.

Clenching her jaw, she stormed out of the office. After a small talk with the principal, Anna was on her way back to class for her next lecture when she waset by a rage filled Ellie standing there, probably waiting for her.

As soon as she saw Anna coming there, she approached her like a furious storm. Standing in front of her with her eyes filled in rage and fists clenched tightly at sides of her thighs. She was glaring at her.

"You did that intentionally, didn't you" Ellie asked gritting her teeth. Anna remained calm watching her with no words to say. She observed the girl in the silence.

"Answer me, you damn!" Ellie screeched furiously. Anna was now testing her limits.

Anna sighed before looking at her back. This time her eyes turned a bit soft. Matter how bad was Ellie's behaviour was, she can't forget that Ellie's still a student and leaning.

"Ellie, you needed this for your own betterment. Learn to accept that you can be wrong and accept the punishments for your actions. If you want to become a better person in life" she said.

"After what you've done with Jenn, this suspension was needed very much to you. Accept it and try to improve yourself, it would be better for you"

With that she left from her sight. Ellie stood there with her fists still clenched tightly. The anger and rage for Anna in her eyes didn't decreased a bit. She was equally hating her as much as she did before.

"She did a wrong move by messing up with me. She definitely will pay for that" Ellie hissed to herself with glaring at Anna's already disappearing figure.

"She definitely didn't make a right choice for it" Ellie gritted her teeth.

"She will pay. I will make Sure of it"

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~