~45~

"Ivan, are you okay?" Anna asked convexly to Ivan who has blood-red eyes that were sharply fixed on the ground as he was driving back to the mansion as soon as the wedding gets over. Since he met Noel, Anna could see the change in Ivan's behavior. He seems angry and his face was red in anger. Anna could see that.

"What happened?" Anna made herself to ask him again but again, it was his silence only that was in between them.

"Ivan, are you fine---"

"Anna, please be quiet for some time. Stop annoying me." He almost yelled making her flinch. With his harsh and loud words, tears welled up in Anna's eyes and she tucked her lower lip between her teeth to suppress her sobs.

He stopped the car in front of the main gate and as soon as it stopped, without wasting any second, Anna comes out taking fast steps inside the mansion. Ivan sighed deeply before punching the steering.

"Shit!" He cursed angrily as the situation had hit him making him realize what he has just done. Giving the car keys to one of his men, he asked him to park the car as he went inside following Anna to the upstairs.

"Anna," He called out her name softly this time but she didn't give any response. He sighed knowing that he is at the fault for yelling at his wife for no reason. She was just asking him if he was fine or not. It wasn't her fault after all. She has no idea what Ivan has going on in his mind and what kind of mess he was dealing with.

"Anna, I'm sorry," He called out again softly this time as soon as they enter their bedroom. He knew at the moment, he really was fucked up for making his wife angry and sad.

"Please Anna, at least talk to me," He said sarcastically as her silence was getting on his nerves. He hates it when she doesn't say anything.

"What do I say? You asked me to be quiet as I'm annoying you," She said before rolling her eyes playfully making Ivan shook his head quickly.

"No wifey, you're not," He said as soft as he can before grabbing her by her arms making her look up towards him. She has nothing in her eyes except the coldness. He knew she is definitely angry with him. And why shouldn't she be? He yelled at her for no reason.

"I'm sorry, wifey," He shrugged as Anna remains silent.

"I'm really sorry. I... I was stressed. I shouldn't have shouted at you," He said sighing.

"It's okay," Anna said firmly removing his hands from her arms before making her way inside the bathroom to change. Ivan waited outside as she came after some minutes before making her way towards the bed without even looking at him. He sighed in displeasure.

"So you won't gonna talk to me?" He asked in disbelief as she remained silent before pulling the quilt over herself.

"I'm tired, Ivan. I need to sleep. Please, close the lights as soon you get done," She said before lying down closing her eyes making Ivan shake his head in displeasure before he marched towards the closet. Taking out a fresh pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, he went to bathroom to change. Coming back, he closed the lights before silently lying beside Anna closing his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's eyes blinked as the sunrays blessed her. Grunting, she opened her eyes before adjusting the sight to the bright sunlight. Sitting up on the bed, she looked beside herself only to see an empty place indicating that Ivan was already up.

She looked at the clock only to see it was 9 AM in the morning and Ivan was already gone to the office. She shrugged before getting up making her way towards the bathroom when her eyes caught attention to something that was placed on the side table.