~50~

"You sure you will come back by yourself?" asked Ivan, once again making sure he heard right. Anna sighed before looking back at him. She chuckled, "Of course, don't worry. I will be back," She giggled, making Ivan smile back. Pulling her by her nap, he placed a soft peck on her forehead making her giggle.

I love you," he whispered receiving a slight smile from his wife who forced his face to the side before softly placing her lips on her left cheek giving him a beautiful kiss, "I do too, Mr. Miller. Now please go and focus on your work," She chuckled making him sigh as she comes out from his car before bidding him a bye. He smiled back giving her a last glace before driving off to his office.

Chuckling, Anna went inside the university from where she has completed her graduation. It was after a long time, she has entered her university. A large smile made its way on her lips. Old memories started to flashback in her mind making her giggle in ecstasy.

Today, the principal of the university has contacted her saying he has to do some important conversations with her for which she has to come to the university for. Mr. Kelian didn't tell her on the phone what the reason could be but he asked to meet Anna in person which she agreed upon.

"Good morning, Ma'am," She wished her teacher, Ms. Amelia who crossed her way with Anna in the corridor. Ms. Amelia almost gasped for a minute before looking back at Anna with astonishment filling eyes, "Oh Annabella? You're here? What a long time," She said as Anna smiled back, "Yes actually Mr. Kelian asked me to meet him so I had to come," She replied back humbly.

"Mr. Kelian? Why? What happened?" She asked frowning in confusion making Anna chuckle nervously, "I don't know he said he wanted to see me. So I came," She replied making Ms. Amelia nod in return, "Oh okay. Maybe, he could have something important to tell you. Anyway, have a good meet," She wished chuckling and Anna nodded, "Thank you, Ma'am," she replied back before excusing as she made her way towards the direction of the principal's cabinet.

"May I come in, sir?" She asked opening the door a bit grabbing Mr. Kelian's attention who was engulfed in reading a historical book. He smiled before nodding, "Oh Yes, Anna. Please come in," he said smiling before placing the book back neatly and sitting straight to face Anna, "Please sit down," He requested making Anna nod in return, she took her seat before facing Mr. Kelian back, "Thanks sir," She mumbled.

"I'm so glad Anna that you kept my request," He said making Anna change her lips into a slight curve as she nodded, "it's okay sir. You said you have something to tell me?" She asked in a slow yet steady voice, "Oh yes, I do," he said before bending down to open a drawer. Anna frowned in confusion before looking at Mr. Kelian's movement as the anticipation started to ascend up to her mind.

He took out an envelope before placing it neatly in front of Anna on the table. Anna looked at the envelope for a moment before looking back at Mr. Kelian with interrogation filled in her eyes. Mr. Kelian chuckled. "What's that, sir?" She asked in a confounded tone before looking back at Mr. Kelian.

"Anna, this is the letter from State University. They've monitored your activities the whole year during your graduation time. They've looked upon your class presence and your studies. They liked it pretty much and they want to offer you a post of professor with an internship. This is the best beneficiary idea I've ever heard from them for a student. They are proud of your intelligence and your hard work hence they want to offer you this job," Mr. Kelian informed leaving Anna baffled for a moment.

"What?" was the only word that comes out of her mouth, making Mr. Kelian chuckle. He nodded clearly Anna's all uncertainties left her blank for a second. "I must say, Anna, it's your hard work that made you pay off. They want you to join as a professor in the State University," Mr. Kelian said making Anna smile.