Author's Note

Hey peeps👋,

I come bearing good news😁. Guess what?

My heartbreak is now published as an ebook and a paperback on Amazon, yah💃🏼.

But the title is changed to SENSITIVE ADDICTION and my pen name is Ann Soma. Please try to check it out and support me by getting a copy for yourself.

Ps: the published book is edited with extra chapters, epilogue and prologue added. You don't want to miss this.

The link is on my profile or you can just search "SENSITIVE ADDICTION BY ANN SOMA" on Google or on Amazon and kindle.

Your little support will go a long way for me🥺🙏, tell a friend to tell a friend and don't forget to follow me as I have a new story on board now.🤭

Yes! You heard right, a new story
Title: JUST A CHILD

OMG 😳 this is a story you would want to read!
It's another family drama with lots of twists, drama, relationships and romance😜
Check it out on my profile here on Wattpad and add to your library and also to your reading list as you comment your thoughts, vote and share ♥️

To chat with me for therapy session, listening session, or you just needs someone to talk to, you want a graphic designer or need an adviser or motivator.
Ps: I designed all my book cover myself 😄

IG: Orenge_sircle
FB page: Orenge Sircle
Or email @ 0rengesircle.gmail.com.

Let's become friends in an instant and share the love 💕

Sneak peak on the new story, Just a child👀

"I'm sorry". I muttered. Gosh, I can't believe I just said that word to a man, the other gender that I despise, but I need my respect back and the baby too. "I'm... can we just start over again or probably pretend all this never happened" I suggested not being able to repeat that apology word again and secretly praying he accepts the first one because I know I can't just pretend forever that my so-called dignity wasn't thrown to the mud few minutes ago.

"I'll think about it" he said

"What?" I questioned surprised at his response, I mean what's there to think about.

"You heard me. I'll see you out now if you're done". He said as he gently drops his glass on the table and stood up swiftly. I nodded unable to use my words. So this is how it feels when you're not in control, believe me it's horrible and very humiliating, you wouldn't want to be there. I gathered what's left of my pride and dignity as I stood up. I dropped some money in the table for the bill but he held me hand

"I'll pay". He said shortly, while staring me down. Gosh, why is this place suddenly so hot? Or is it 'cause we are so close to each other. I swiftly nodded and put my money back unable to argue about my pride being hurt yet again for not paying for my own drink and worst allowing a man do that for me. I made my way out of the lounge.

I unlocked my car as I was getting closer to it, about to open it but Dan beat me to it. Opening the door, he let me stand in-between him and the opened door. We stood staring at each other.

"You know you can ask for a kiss, if you wanted one so bad. After all, you always get what you want". He said with a smirk, cocking his head to the side. The fuck is wrong with this guy. What made him think I would want something like that after what happened earlier, this guys is not only arrogant but also crazy and... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... what just happened now.

"Goodnight Cassie" he said with a smirk that changed to a satisfied smile as he walked over to his car. Gosh did that hot lips just touched mine now...

Now, now, why won't you add this story and support me hm?. Chapter 1 & 2 is up already 💃🏼.

Happy Easter to my christian friends and stay safe everyone 🤗

Love,
Orenge Sircle (Ann Soma)