Chapter 2: Crazy Roommate

"In school, I rented an apartment outside the school. I had this crazy roommate, Jennifer that I was living with.

I met her the day I was looking for the house so we decided to live together and share the rent. Jane as I mostly call her has been my roommate for one month now, I see her as a prostitute but she'll never admit that that's what she is.

Jane is a very clever and smart girl, she's dark complexioned, taller than I am by 2inch or so, she's not slim like me and not too fat either. She is just perfect with her sexy body which she uses to attract men. She's very funny and friendly and she's the only friend I had in school"

"Doc do you know the craziest thing about Jennifer, she doesn't sleep in our room. Like she rarely spends her night in the room.

Each time I ask her where she normally goes every night. She'll give me a clumsy and silly excuse like 'I spent my night destroying a fool's destiny.

The fool she's talking about is a boy and the worst part is that she will be happy saying it as if it's a great achievement. At times I used to feel pity for her and her parents.

Like I mean what kind of girl will be proud sleeping around with different boys both in school and outside and say she's destroying their destiny while she is the one terminating her future". She smiled shaking her head.

"Well at times I used to think maybe she's cursed or something who knows. Well, that's it with my roommate Jennifer. But doc do you know what stuns me in Jennifer?" She asked looking sternly at doctor Japhet.

"No" he replied shaking his head. "Yeah" she continued,

"With the way, Jennifer lives her life, still she's intelligent like very intelligent. I have never seen her read but she always passes her courses. I don't know if I should say she sorts or probably sleeps with the lecturers or she's just intelligent, I don't know. Either way, that's her life".

She opened the water and finished the remaining content, "excuse me" she said as she placed her hand on her mouth and burped. "So as I was saying, I came back home for Christmas celebration.

Patrick was very happy to see me so was I. We continued our love play from where we stopped. One day, I was coming back from the supermarket, I heard someone calling my name I turned and saw no one.

So I increased my pace, but the voice continued even louder "Michelle" I turned lo and behold it was Jennifer. I was shocked, I ran and embraced her.

"Oh, Jane! What are you doing here? Long time no see", I asked her

"hey girl this area na my abode nah," she said in her usual Pidgin English "so you know, you live around?" she asked

"Yes o that white and blue house over there is my house," I said pointing at our house".

Oh okay Nah, no problem shaa we go dey see" she said as she left.

I was still surprised, I still couldn't believe that I just seen Jennifer on my street and she's living in the same estate with me all this while but I never seen her once. After that day I didn't see Jennifer again.

One week had passed since my meeting with Jennifer when I bumped into her again. That morning, I was having my normal morning stroll with Patrick when I bumped into Jennifer again.

We greeted each other and I introduced her to Patrick, my boyfriend. I never knew I was making the worst mistake of my life".

She bent down to pick a piece of paper that fell on the floor. "Doc do you know what happened next?". She asked him while looking at the paper.

"Uhm Jennifer snatched your boyfriend from you" suggested doctor Japhet

"Well, something familiar to that but worse. If it was just that I wouldn't have been in this condition".

"The next week, I went back to school. Jennifer did not come back that week, it was the upper week that she came back. She was very happy and I thought maybe something good must've happened.

"Jane, this one you're happy since you came back, what's the secret girl gist your baby Nah" I teased her.

"Come and sit down first," she told me.

I sat next to her on the floor resting my back against the bed, I watched as she brought out her phone from her purse slowly while chewing her gum a little bit loud for my liking.

"Babe that your boyfriend sweet die I tell you". She said as she unlocked her phone.

I didn't get what she said clearly and what it meant so I was like Uhm Jane what are you saying?". I asked in a dull tone. She looked at me and burst into a fist of laughter, that loud laugh that I despise. I hate it whenever she laughs like that bringing out her tongue, it's just so annoying and gross too.

"See babe I don waste him destiny, I don use am and I don dump am case closed". She said with all meanness looking at me,she was not even ashamed of what she is saying. Typical Jennifer.

I was shocked , weak and sick that I felt like slapping her and running away. I looked at her "No!" I waved my head as I held her hand "No Jane, it's not possible my Patrick will never stoop so low he knows who and what you are. No it's not true Patrick loves me and he promised that he won't cheat so he can't".

I said as tears started summoning in my eyes ready to be released, it's either she's bluffing or she's mistaking Patrick With someone else. She let out that same loud laugh

"My Patrick loves me, he can't cheat on me blah blah blah.." she said in a tiny mocking voice mimicking what I had said earlier.

"See babe, you better wise up. an are trash I tell you. This thing you're doing now na child's play, who still get time for love in this life. To hell with love". She said as she looked at me still seeing the doubt in my eyes.

"Okay I go show you the prove since dou no believe me" she opened her phone and brought it to my face "whose number is this?". She asked

It was Patrick's number she saved it with 'mumu guy'(mumu-foolish). I wanted to laugh but I didn't find it funny. I still didn't believe her

"Oh come on Jane seriously, is that proof. Yes this is his number but I know you took it from my phone or something " I said looking at her curiously a little bit scared of her next reply but all I received was that same annoying loud laughter of hers.

Then she stood up and dropped her phone on my thighs, "then watch the video and get clarified Michelle".

I took the phone and played the video after she entered the restroom. Doctor I played the video, yes I played it because I was curious and I regretted it. If I had known the content I wouldn't have played it. Doctor Japhet the video was of Patrick and Jennifer having sex in Patrick's room!" She started crying

"This is not the first video I'm seeing of Jennifer having sex with a guy, there are plenty of them she used to show me but this particular one and this boy, is my boyfriend and she took the video confidently".

"It's ok, it's ok please stop crying Michelle" He consoled.

A/N
So guys here is the Second chapter
How was it? (Good, bad, manageable)🤷
Poor Michelle,
Who else is liking this Jennifer girl? (Winks) I think I like her.✋

Anyways please help me by clicking the orange star below and comment your opinion, pointing out my mistakes and if possible share

I love you all ❤️❤️
Thank you.