Extra: The Legend of Heroes

In the evening, the clouds glowed red and fell on the square paved with milky white stones, turning the fountain pool in the center red. On the flat green grass not far away, a group of children were sitting around a young man with long hair and a bit of an artist, listening to him tell stories.

    "That Devilsaur was as tall as a mountain, and its big mouth full of fangs could swallow a child in one gulp! But our sharpshooter was not afraid at all. He unhurriedly took the longbow from his back and pulled out the fine steel in his quiver. The arrow he made, casually glanced at the location of the beast, and then he stretched his bow and set the arrow. The fine steel arrow seemed to have eyes, and with a whoosh, it just shot into the huge eyes of the Devilsaur. Then The ferocious beast let out a painful neigh, which was as loud as thunder, and finally fell heavily to the ground, even causing an earthquake!" The young man was

    doing movements while telling the story, imitating Devilsaur with his mouth wide open, and doing Archery action. The children were listening intently with their mouths slightly open, and a timid child hid his fair and tender face behind his friend with some fear.

    The square was full of people walking, and three well-proportioned and beautiful young girls walked by without attracting any attention. All three were in their teens. The two boys wore similar shirts and trousers, and carried the same schoolbag behind them. The girl wore a red dress with a cute pink messenger bag. She was obviously a student who had just finished school. In the past few years, the tribe has implemented secondary education, and there are subsidies for going to school. Most families will let their children continue to study in secondary school. As long as you study hard, you can find a good job after you come out.

    The three boys and girls with outstanding looks stopped and watched the exaggerated performance with a smile on their faces. The story told by the young man was adapted from the book "Legend of the Marksman". When they were very young, their father read it to them as a bedtime story, and the three of them were too familiar with each other. "Legend of the Marksman" tells the story of their grandfather's life. It was created by their father. It was adapted by the bards and brought a mythical color, full of various adventures and treasures, and it became very popular.

    It was still early at the moment, and the three of them listened to the adapted story for a while, but they didn't want to go home yet. Because father and father are on vacation today, and father hasn't come back for several days, he must be occupying father again at this moment, and he won't want them to disturb him.

    The relationship between father and father has been so good these years, of course they are happy, but if father pesters father to make out regardless of occasion, it will really embarrass them as children. I was ignorant when I was young, but I bumped into it once or twice, and the tall and strong daddy shouted to give birth to his father again, which left an indelible shadow on their young hearts, and they never wanted to experience that kind of scene again.

    The three looked at each other tacitly, and decided to go to the bustling food street on the other side of the square to eat kebabs and Malatang. My father said that the food sold outside was unhealthy and unclean, and he seldom let them eat it. With my father distracting my attention today, my father would definitely not care about them.

    After happily eating all over the street food stalls, the three returned to the backyard of the Chief's Mansion. As soon as I entered the living room, I saw my dad and my father huddled on the new soft chairs that were all upholstered. Daddy was wearing loose home clothes, hugging his father carelessly, and gently wiping his father's hair with a soft cloth, the corners of his mouth curled up, his face showing a suspicious expression of satisfaction.