17: Today's Score

The first "Xuefengling Mathematics Enlightenment Class" has come to a successful conclusion. At the same time, the serious teacher Xiaolin also announced that the class time will be changed to after dinner every day, and the teaching time will be one hour. Next, everyone will be busy working during the day, so it is estimated that they will not be able to study with peace of mind, and there will be more time at night.

    This is also to learn from the night literacy classes that our country promoted in the early years. Now there is no such condition to open a full-time school. Children of this age have to work.

    "Thank you Lord for your teaching." The children were very polite and thanked Lin one after another before leaving. Many of them are actually a little older than Lin, but no one dares to disrespect this little lord.

    Our little lord's aura is almost 1.8 meters, and his ice blue eyes swept over the children, all of them couldn't help but tense up. What's more, they were scolded several times by their parents by their ears before they came, and they all remembered to learn from the lord.

    Although their parents are scumbags, they also know how rare knowledge is, and it is not something common people like them can expect. It is such a great kindness that the lord has no secrets and is willing to teach these youngsters. Wu used to recruit students carefully and carefully, and he was actually very impatient, so he would not accept so many people at once.

    Lin nodded sternly in response, with a serious expression on his face. He watched the half-grown children straighten their backs, and just wanted to show their best side to the lord. They did a good job, and they didn't find a single brat for the time being, Lin was very satisfied.

    After everyone left, Lin hurried out to wash off the charcoal dust on his hands with water. After writing with a simple charcoal pen all morning, he has successfully changed from white hands to black hands. His nails are full of black powder, and he has been uncomfortable for a long time. This thing is still very difficult to wash. After washing it for a long time, Lin misses the modern hand sanitizer a bit. He's going to try to make some cleaners later.

    On the other side, the hunting team and the planting team were called together to discuss the redistribution of the teams.

    Wanting to train more available manpower, Lin handed over the work of conveying the new content of spring plowing to Dajuan, trying to give as many people the opportunity to exercise.

    Dajuan was very active, beating a flat animal skin drum "thump-thump" early in the morning, walking from east to west in a hurry, and successfully called everyone out of the house.

    When everyone gathered in front of the lord's mansion, Dajuan shouted loudly: "Xiao Lin said yesterday that spring plowing is about to begin, and some members of the hunting team will be temporarily assigned to the planting team to help. In the future, the planting team will be divided into five people. Let’s work together as a team and plant the land according to the new method Xiaolin learned from Wang Du. The old method is outdated!”

    The more Dajuan spoke, the more she spoke, crackling like firecrackers, and she completely wiped out the matter: "Now, before sowing the seeds, we must first remove the weeds in the field, pour manure on the ground, and turn the soil over again. Sow seeds. There is a lot of work, so Xiaolin said, whoever does the most and who does the least will be scored. If you do the same job, you will count it for everyone. The more. The hunting team is the same, whichever team has the most prey will be counted more, and more meat can be divided.”

    Everyone was a little confused when they heard it: why do they have to do so much work? Someone else asked naively: "What's all that for? What's the use?"