40: Opposed

Although the territory is facing a huge crisis, life still has to go on, and everyone can't live because of this.

    Soon, the rye was fully ripe, and everyone finished harvesting the grain and began to prepare for the war again. Regardless of men, women, young or old, they all mobilized to make clothes and dry food for the soldiers of the guard team, making full preparations for guarding the territory. Several allies were also personally led by the patriarch or the young patriarch to support them, and everyone's spirits were highly tense. Unknowingly, almost a month passed, but there was no trace of the enemy, making people wonder if the other party hadn't come.

    At this time, the soldiers sent out to inquire about the news suddenly came back to inform that they found the team that wanted to invade on the road. The other party didn't hide at all, the number should be more than a thousand people, mighty and mighty. But the leaders were all riding in beautiful chariots and horses, and even brought a few beauties with them, so the speed of movement was very slow, and it was estimated that it would take several days to reach Xuefeng.

    Xiaolin was speechless for a moment, and quickly summoned the leadership of Xuefeng collar. The team list for the ambush has already been prepared, mainly composed of soldiers from the guard team, as well as dozens of logistics and medical personnel. After being elected, Xiaohui was appointed as the team's commander-in-chief, and Yan was the vice-captain. The people led by Xuefeng had long regarded Xiao Hui as one of their own. Xiao Hui took the initiative to ask for a fight, and everyone didn't think there was anything wrong. Although the opponent is young, he has the most combat experience, and he took the initiative to ask for a fight. No one questioned his ability. Yan's experience in commanding battles was no match for Xiao Hui's, so he volunteered to serve as his deputy.

    Seeing that the discussion was almost done, Xiaolin proposed that this time he would also go out in person. In the past, they always said that he was underage and would not let him go. He is the lord, this battle is to protect his territory, of course he has to participate. Moreover, many times as long as he appears, he can inspire everyone, and he will not run away.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he proposed it, he was unanimously opposed by everyone. Xiao Hui was the most vocal objector among them, shaking his head and kept saying, "No, no, Xiao Lin can't go. The field is in a mess, what should I do if I get bumped and stumbled?" In short, he disagreed.

    When he said this, a few people who were hesitant at first also resolutely opposed it.

    "I can endure hardships." No one supported him, Xiao Lin was so angry that he puffed his face. He is already an adult, not a child, so how could he be knocking, is this treating him like a porcelain doll? But even though he was so angry, Xiao Hui didn't let go, and discussed the final number of people with several team leaders on his own, and after confirming the departure time, he took people to check the weapons and equipment, leaving Xiao Lin alone to sulk.

    Wu and the others saw that the situation was wrong, and they all ran faster than rabbits. Wu is so old, and his movements are still so agile, he can't see anyone in two or three strokes. The conference room was suddenly empty, Xiaolin was full of anger, and his face was cold. But Artest wanted to follow the lord, and couldn't run away, so he shrank aside and tried to reduce his sense of presence. Xiaolin went to the pharmacy angrily, checked the medicines to be brought, and left after confirming that there was no problem.

    Not long after he came back, Xiao Hui secretly found him again. This guy has changed into a neat close-fitting leather armor, and he looks heroic, but what he did is a little bit of image damage: this guy is lying on the window and peeking in. Seeing Xiao Lin's delicate brows wrinkled together, obviously still angry, Xiao Hui walked in lightly.

    Seeing him, Xiaolin's face became even colder, and she turned her head to ignore him. Xiao Hui came over with a smile and took Xiao Lin's soft hand, Xiao Lin shook it several times but did not shake it off.

    Xiao Hui held his hand, shaking it: "Don't be angry. I know, we Xiaolin are extraordinary and brave. But the field is really hard, I don't want you to suffer that. If you go out together, I will Always thinking about you, I won’t fight any more battles.”

    “What a mess.” Xiao Lin’s face turned red all of a sudden.

    But Xiao Hui was still chattering: "Really, Xiao Lin, it's more useful for you to stay in the territory, so just stay and wait for me to bring you the news of victory. Also, um, prepare more wine. I don't drink it, it's what those alcoholics want to drink!" Xiao Hui smirked. As long as there is wine to drink, those guys will definitely fight hard.

    His hand was held by this guy, thinking that he was going to take risks for himself again, Xiaolin was a little out of breath. No, you can't forgive him so quickly. "Don't do this again next time, if others can endure hardship, so can I." Xiao Lin stared at Xiao Hui ferociously.

    Xiaolin's nasty look is so cute! Xiao Hui was so cute again. Seeing that Xiao Lin was willing to talk to him, he must not be angry anymore, he nodded hastily: "Okay, I will listen to you from now on." You can listen to Xiao Lin on other things, except this one. The wild is too dangerous. Anything can happen. It is common for poisonous snakes and insects to emerge from the sleeping place. He is not willing to let Xiaolin suffer even a little bit of grievance.

    After coaxing them back, Xiao Hui was full of spirits, and then he prepared to go out with an elite team of more than 500 people selected. Xiao Lin and the villagers sent the team out of the territory all the time, Xiao Hui pointed at Xiao Lin with a smile: "Our lord said, after driving away the enemy, come back and invite everyone to drink rye wine until you lie down." The sons were excited, and they all shouted: "Lord, lord!"

    Xiaohui knelt down halfway, holding Xiaolin's hand, and said with deep eyes, "Don't worry, wait for our good news. I will give you the heads of those guys as a birthday present." His expression was rarely serious, Xiao Lin was a little touched when this guy suddenly smiled so much that he showed his white teeth, he rushed forward and gave Xiao Lin a firm hug. Xiaolin felt that his whole body was going to be suffocated in this guy's chest, and he was so angry that he wanted to give someone an elbow in the stomach.

    The leather armor on Xiaohui's body was very hard, fearing that Xiaolin would hurt his hands, he quickly held it, and secretly squeezed it. "I can't do it right now, I'll call you when I get back." Xiao Hui smiled and whispered something next to Xiao Lin's ear, then stood up quickly as if he had been injected with chicken blood, and shouted full of strength: "Let's go!"

    Everyone around laughed and watched the young couple flirting. Except for Grandpa, whose face was as black as the bottom of a pot, Xiaoxue pouted, angrily just wanting to rush over to bite that bad guy: How dare you bully my brother, come back and ask you to see it! Xiaolin also froze, and watched the team go away with everyone.

    The ambush team led by Xuefeng has been away for several days, but Xiao Hui keeps sending people back with news, saying that the front has been going smoothly. They have been lurking, not confronting the enemy head-on, but drawing out the enemy's small troops, and then using various traps and poisonous powder to defeat them respectively. When the enemy is resting, they go to harass again. Xiao Lin took the pharmacy workshop to make a batch of drowsiness powder, which were packed in small clay pots, and when they were broken at the upper air vent, they would emit drowsy smoke, Xuefeng said. Wearing a wet mask on the collar can prevent it, which can be regarded as a "biochemical weapon".