37: The Most Well-behaved

"Hahaha, have fun!" When there were no traces of human activities around, the young man tore off the messy sackcloth wrapped around his head and laughed loudly. In the weak light in the early morning, you can see that the young man has a fairly handsome young face, and the gray-black hair trimmed into a square inch makes him look extraordinarily energetic.

His companions also took off their headscarves, panting and laughing: "It's the first time

I 've seen such a big fire, it's burning hotter than a bonfire!" Inform Xiaolin. Thank you for your hard work this time, go to Xuefeng and lead me to let Xiaolin treat everyone to drink rye wine, enough!" The young man patted his chest proudly. Many of his companions had never been to Xuefengling, they had heard about the bustling scene there, and when they heard that they had enough alcohol, they immediately forgot their fatigue and hurried on their way.

Behind the young man, a silver-haired young man curled his lips: He said as if you could be Xiao Lin's family, and then you would have the cheek to beg others, just to bluff these stupid children who don't know the situation.

Xiao Hui, who is used to bragging as soon as he goes outside and always likes to portray himself as mighty and domineering, doesn't know yet that Mang is secretly trying to demolish himself. He wanted to fly to Xiaolin right now, and tell Xiaolin that there are bad guys who want to kill Xuefeng leader.

A few days ago, at the big chief's birthday banquet, he drank some wine and sneaked to pee behind a big tree in the corner of the yard. Feeling a little dizzy, he fell asleep against the tree trunk. I don't know how long I slept, when I suddenly heard two drunken voices, one of them asked the other: "Have you got the food and weapons ready? I have enough manpower, when shall we go?" The

other With a belch in his voice, he said lazily: "No hurry, I've already done the calculations. We people can go to Xuefeng to pick it up in half a month. Later, they just finished harvesting the rye, so we don't need to bother."

Hearing the words "Xuefeng collar", Xiao Hui instantly woke up. He lowered his eyes, held his breath, and clung to the tree trunk. After waiting for a long time, the two chatted a few words before staggering away. Xiaohui leaned against the tree trunk and waited for a while, then turned around from the other direction and returned to her mother.

He continued to drink wine as if nothing had happened, while looking at the guests, he was both surprised and angry. Although the conversation just now was ambiguous, it was full of malice. What do these two guys want to do to Xiaolin's territory? His hearing is very good. He has heard the voices of these two people several times, and he will never hear them wrong. They are two of the old chief's many children. They are all greedy hyenas, and there is no good thing. I heard that the farmers in their fief are now living worse than slaves.

Xiao Hui was very angry. His family, Xiaolin, worked so hard to develop the territory, he became thinner and thinner, and he didn't gain weight after eating so much chicken soup. Moreover, people are kind and kind. Even though the population and strength of the Xuefeng leader are not inferior to those of the medium-sized tribes, they are still humble to the outside world. How dare these dogs dare to disturb them! He remembered that Xiao Lin went to see his grandfather again later. The goods that Xuefeng had sold to the capital in the past few years were all sold in the name of the White Wolf Clan. How did it attract the attention of these two hyenas. Why do these guys have such good noses?

In order to confirm his guess, the next day Xiaohui found a few clever clansmen to quietly follow those two people and their subordinates. Those people seemed to feel that they were acting very secretly, without any precautions, and they found out within two days.