36: New Landscape

Fall is a busy and happy season. The golden rye in the field can be harvested immediately, and then ground into bags of flour, so that you will not starve in the cold winter. Even if they have to work under the scorching sun, everyone does not feel hard at all.

    In the past five years, such harvest scenes have been experienced several times, and Dajuan is still as excited as the first time. She has been promoted from team leader to vice-captain of the planting team, managing one or two hundred people. But her temperament is still the same as before, she loves to talk and laugh, and few people are afraid of her.

    Taking advantage of the coolness early this morning, Dajuan brought people to the field to weed the grass. She pulled the grass from the ground and threw it into the basket on her back. She could even feed the chickens later. Not long after working, she began to sigh: "This time there must be a bumper harvest, and the granary is probably full again. I don't know if Xiaolin will still make that rye wine." The strange feeling of wearing belly. It's really enjoyable to drink a few cups in winter. Compared with rye wine, that kind of cassava wine is like white water, boring. It's a pity that Xiaolin said that this kind of wine was too expensive, so he refused to make more.

    A group of people next to them, regardless of gender, old or young, were all so greedy that they sucked in their saliva. Orcs are naturally good at drinking, and both men and women are especially able to drink. In particular, the weather here is very cold in most seasons of the year. This high-quality grain wine has won strong welcome from everyone once it was released. Afraid of going wrong with drinking, but also to store food, Xiaolin strictly limited the production of rye wine, and his main products were cassava wine and liqueur made from fruits.

    Seeing that everyone was moved, Da Juan happily encouraged them: "Let's harvest the grain in a few days, and Xiaolin will definitely do it when the grain harvest is bumper. Then there will be wine in winter." A group of people nodded vigorously , as if he had seen the happy scene of himself drunk next to the wine jar, his whole body was filled with strength.

    At this time, suddenly a large group of people passed by the field ridge, some of them looked very strange, travel-stained, obviously guests from afar. The young man in the lead had long, smooth silver-white hair and a pair of thick white animal ears on top of his head. Matching his handsome facial features and calm expression, he was noble and cute. If the orcs know the word contrast cute, they will definitely feel that this word is tailor-made for him, it is so cute!

    The young man was wearing a loose white linen robe with a round neck and half sleeves, and trousers of the same color underneath. The style was very simple, with only an animal skin belt tied around his slender waist, and no other decorations. But it seems that he has a slender figure and an inviolable aura. This kind of white linen is a new product recently launched by the linen workshop. It is very fine and strong, breathable and comfortable to wear. As for the invisible underclothes, they were made of a softer fine linen, which already resembled cotton.

    Thanks to little fox Alu for making such new varieties of linen. As expected, Alu is a descendant of the fox family, and has a talent for weaving. As soon as he came to the territory, he made a small suggestion to help the linen workshop to make suitable linen. Now, he is only twelve or thirteen years old, and he is an excellent technician who can get first-class work points. There are many people who want to marry their brothers and sisters.

    Seeing the young man, the people working in the field couldn't help but stop. Especially those bold women, their eyes are shining, and their mouths are full of exaggerated praise:

    "My beast god, why is the lord so handsome today!"

    "Is this dress new from a tailor shop? Our lord is dressed so beautifully!" Ah!"