49: Another

At the end of April, Xiaolin couldn't help feeling a little anxious as the expected date of delivery was getting closer. He has no experience of being a father in his two lifetimes, looking at Xiao Hui's big belly every day, he can't help but think wildly in his mind. Hygienic conditions are poor at this time, just in case...

    under tension, people prepare a bunch of busy work, alcohol, and gauze. I won't go out to work for the time being, and stay with Xiao Hui all day, for fear of accidents.

    It was a certain pregnant woman, who should eat and drink, and didn't take it seriously at all. Xiaohui comforted Xiaolin in turn: "I'm in such good health, I'm fine, everyone is born like this, and nothing happened."

    He let Zhengzheng munch on a plate of fruit similar to blueberries, which is the only fruit in the north at this time of year. , very sour, more suitable for making jam. Xiao Hui is so cute and eats a big bowl every day. He stuffed a handful of fruit into his mouth, and complained while eating: "It's just that this little guy is just like his dad, he's too patient, he hasn't come out yet, and he doesn't look at how troublesome his dad is every day." Lin and Xiao Hui are both men, so we discussed it, and the little guy will be called Xiao Lin's father and Xiao Hui's father from now on. Xiao Hui just wants to give birth quickly and get down, his belly is very big now, it is very inconvenient to move around.

    "Don't lose your temper in front of your children." Xiao Lin scowled.

    Xiaohui hurriedly admitted his mistake: "I see, I forgot." His family Xiaolin said that he should set an example for the children, not to swear or lose his temper. Xiao Hui felt that the little boy was still in the stomach, so what could he know. But Xiao Lin who was so nervous was so cute, Xiao Hui stretched his neck and leaned over to kiss Xiao Lin, the berry juice stained Xiao Lin's face.

    Xiao Lin's face is so tender, Xiao Hui bent over and laughed happily, and suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach: "It hurts, my stomach hurts, it could be that I'm about to give birth?"

    Xiao Lin stood up all of a sudden. , hurriedly helped Xiaohui: "Go back to the house quickly, and transform into a beast shape, I will call grandma and the others." Orcs usually give birth in the shape of a beast, which saves effort. They are in the living room now, not far from the bedroom.

    Xiao Hui let out a "hmm", endured the pain and moved to the bedroom step by step. Xiao Lin helped him take off his clothes, and spread a blanket on the bed, and Xiao Hui turned into a gray wolf, lying on his back on the bed, with his big head turned sideways, looking at Xiao Lin pitifully.

    Xiaolin rubbed his fluffy head: "Hold on for a while, I'll be right back." After speaking, he ran out quickly, and soon called his grandmother and mother, and there were helpers in the mansion to serve him. Hot water and clean cloths, scissors and other items came. My uncle also helped to go to the kitchen to ask someone to cook some chicken soup, which should be supplemented after delivery, and goat milk should be warmed up, the little one needs to drink. The things produced were all prepared at home before, so I am not in a panic at the moment.

    The delivery room should be kept quiet. After the grandpa and uncle finished their work, they waited outside with the little ones, all excited and anxious. Xiaolin, grandma and mother accompany Xiaohui in the bedroom.

    Both grandma and mother have experience, and after looking at it, they said it wasn't time yet, telling Xiao Hui not to move and to maintain his strength.

    "Does your stomach hurt badly?" Xiao Lin put his hand on Xiao Hui's abdomen, rubbing it gently, Xiao Hui took Xiao Lin's hand with his big claws, lowered his head and rubbed it with his nose. He could bear the pain, but seeing Xiaolin's concern, he still felt warm in his heart, and couldn't help but want to act like a baby with Xiaolin.