10: Investigation

In the spacious side courtyard, everyone is busy skinning and dismantling the prey. Orcs don't like to be restrained, and the houses and yards are built as open as possible.

    The most conspicuous among the group of adults was naturally the boy with gray black hair. Huizheng was vigorously holding the short iron knife to skin the wild boar, the muscles in his arms were bulging, full of vigorous strength, and his skinning movements were also extremely skilled.

    "Morning, Xiaolin." Hui seemed to have a radar installed on his body, and he noticed it as soon as Lin appeared, and immediately turned around to say hello to Lin with a bright smile, and his movements did not delay at all.

    The young man's cheeks were very rosy because of being busy, and his eyes were bright and energetic. This guy always seems to be full of exuberant vitality. Lin glanced at him, said "Morning", looked around, and felt that there was nothing he could do to help, so he said to Mai: "I'll go find my little uncle and go out with him." In fact, he

    is I want to go to the bazaar where goods are bought and sold in the capital, and see which products are selling well. In the future, the territory will also develop characteristic industries, but the distance is relatively long, and transportation and sales are a big problem. He only has some scattered ideas at present. Wangdu is the place with the most developed tribal economy. It is rare to come here. Of course, he wants to inspect it himself, and bring some small gifts to his family by the way.

    As soon as Hui Hui heard this, his subordinates moved even faster, and hurriedly shouted at Lin: "Wait for me for a while, it will be done in no time. Don't bother Uncle Chen, I will accompany you, I know where the busiest place is." His

    expression An energetic look can easily make people feel happy. Lin couldn't help being a little affected, and forgot to reject him.

    Hui quickly peeled off the skin of his prey, handed over the rest of the work to the person next to him, and quickly washed his hands.

    "Are you in a hurry?" He was the most impatient to wait for others, so he was afraid that Xiao Lin would leave first if he got tired of waiting. Unexpectedly, Xiao Lin watched him work quietly, but he was so happy that his big tail shook a few times unconsciously, which was his habit when he was happy.

    Mang was arranged by him to go to the backyard early in the morning to prepare firewood for the bonfire meeting in the evening. The task was enough for this idiot to work until the afternoon, and today finally no one came to bother him and Xiao Lin. Hui Hui thought happily, and saw Chen coming from the corner, and asked as he walked, "Xiaolin, do you want to go shopping with me? It just so happens that I'm fine now, let's go together." Hui was dumbfounded: Hey

    , Why is Chen's ears so sharp? It's really hard to go out with Xiaolin alone! He roared in his heart.

    Where they couldn't see, Ye smiled slightly, hiding his merit and fame deeply. Hehe, brat, I see you are still proud.

    Seeing Hui's dejected look, Chen was very happy: "Little Hui, is that why you don't want to see me?" "

    No, Uncle Chen is very knowledgeable, I like chatting with you very much." Hui hurriedly explained. Xiao Lin's little uncle can't be offended, if he says a few words about him in front of Xiao Lin, Xiao Lin will hate him.

    This guy really talks to people, Lin glanced at him, Hui Hui immediately responded with a smirk, showing his white teeth.

    "I'm going to get some things." Lin couldn't bear to look directly, and turned back to the room. He packed some processed herbs and precious metals in the small leather satchel, which he would exchange for favorite things later, and the three of them went out.