38: Pre War Preparation

Hearing that someone wanted to harm Xuefeng leader again, Xiao Lin's expression immediately became serious. This is not the first time this has happened.

After the first big harvest that year, not long after, a group of bandits wanted to raid the territory. As a result, as soon as they stepped into the territory, the system sent an urgent reminder to Xiaolin, "Enemy attack! Enter combat state!".

It was early in the morning, and Xiaolin was still asleep, and it was the first time he encountered such a loud alarm sound from the system. But he quickly sobered up and chose to trust the system. He guessed that the other party should have just entered the territory. From the border of the territory to the village where they lived, it would take more than an hour even if they rode a Velociraptor, and there was still time.

Xiaolin got out of bed as quickly as possible, put on a coat casually, and went out to wake up grandpa and uncle, as well as Xiao Hui who had been staying in the next yard, and asked them to call Laiyan and the territory patrol guards, etc. The captain of the team gathered all the team members to prepare for the enemy.

One or two guards are arranged at the front and back gates of the two villages in the territory every night. Except for these guards, everyone else was awakened from deep sleep. There is no sign of the enemy yet, and everyone is hesitant. Xiao Lin has always lived in a peaceful environment, without any combat experience, and after explaining the situation, he fell into deep thought. It was Xiao Hui who called his people and said to Xiao Lin: "I will take people to investigate outside, and see Send people back to inform you of the enemy's situation. You send people to guard the four walls." "

The enemy has less than a hundred people, and they come from the northwest." Xiao Lin whispered to Xiao Hui. At this time, he had just upgraded the map, zoomed in and hurriedly inspected it, and finally saw a group of red dots flying in the northwest. The map doesn't show the number, he can only zoom in on the area, barely estimating the number of people. But he couldn't explain how he knew this, after hesitating, he chose to tell Xiao Hui first.

Xiao Hui glanced at Xiao Lin in surprise, then nodded, "That's easy, I'll take someone to ambush them first."

Xiao Lin was a little worried that too many people would be injured in such a frontal battle. Otherwise, he would still guard the stone wall and use long-range means such as bows and arrows and kerosene? He looked a little hesitant, and Xiao Hui immediately comforted him: "Don't worry, I will look at the situation and attack with the spear first, and if the situation is not good, I will immediately retreat. Time is urgent, you should bring people to prepare quickly, and let someone who is good at using bows and arrows and throwing spears All spearmen follow me."

His face was full of confidence and calmness, he smiled and waved his hands, and while putting on a half-length leather armor, he called out to his clansmen. Although he is still a fifteen-year-old boy, he is more reliable than many adults.

Xiaolin also hurriedly asked Uncle Yan to pick out a hundred masters to follow. Seeing that the members of the Snow Wolf Clan were helping so earnestly, the leaders of Xuefeng became anxious, carrying several spears on their backs to follow. Fortunately, the villagers have been trained for many reasons, and the territory has also produced a lot of weapons, so they will not be as defenseless as before. Xiaolin also announced to everyone that all the villagers who participated in the battle will be rewarded generously in the territory. If they are injured, disabled, or even sacrificed during the battle, the territory will take care of the other party and the other party's family. This was beyond everyone's expectations, and it also made the villagers have no worries.

The bandits, who thought they were unaware, were happy when they saw the fence around Xuefeng, when they were met with a rain of spears. However, most of the weapons at this time were not metal and not sharp enough. Only a few of them were unlucky enough to get some injuries. However, the mounts were frightened and could no longer ride, and the crowd was a little flustered by the surprise attack. The bandit leader was at the end of the team, and quickly ordered his subordinates to prepare for the fight. Xiao Hui was already holding his special metal spear and charged towards this man.