19: Long Time No See

He has a good memory and can clearly recall pictures and descriptions in books. The plow had a history of two or three thousand years in his former world, and what he was going to make was a relatively early straight-shaft plow.

    The straight shaft plow is actually not complicated. It is mainly divided into two parts: the plowshare and the handrail. It is easy to make, and even the orcs' current technical level can completely make it.

    This kind of straight-shaft plow is a bit like a "fly" character lying down: the "one" on the top is the handrail; the point on the hook is made longer, tied with a rope, and can be pulled by manpower or livestock in front; The bottom is pointed, which is convenient for burying in the soil and separating the soil, which is the plowshare.

    Yesterday Lin drew a simple schematic diagram and showed it to my grandfather and a few villagers who were good at manual work. At this time, technology was backward and tools were scarce, and craftsmen had to do everything possible to make more items with the least amount of materials, which was actually quite ingenious.

    Several experienced uncles pondered around the picture. After researching for a long time, I found a herringbone-shaped tree branch, and then everyone worked together: the thick and curved branch at the bottom was flattened and sharpened with a stone axe; the two forks at the top peeled off the bark, and then polished , which is a natural handrail; I also found a strong leather rope and tied it to the other fork, which is exactly the same as the schematic diagram.

    Lin couldn't help admiring after seeing it: "It's so amazing, it's almost exactly the same as what I imagined."

    After receiving Xiao Lin's praise, grandpa and craftsmen and uncles all grinned: "Xiao Lin's paintings are so clear, There is nothing difficult to do. I just don’t know if it will work.” When I was happy, I urged to try it in the field.

    The plow made of solid wood was very overwhelming. The uncles were full of energy and moved to the farmland together without the help of others.

    The villagers love to join in the fun. Hearing that this is a new soil-digging tool made by their little lord, and it is here to try it out, they all feel very novel and rushed over to ask for help. Several strong and strong young men couldn't stand each other, and they were almost on the verge of fighting.

    In the end, Lin made a final decision: work points are used to decide. The sticky guy named Mu Mu took the first place by virtue of a slight advantage, and he tied a rope on his shoulder to pull in front; Dajuan was a few points behind and came in second, standing behind the wooden plow, holding on to the handrail and pushing forward .

    Both of them are strong laborers, and the plow made of solid wood is very heavy, and it is as light as a toy in their hands. The plowshares stretched into the soil, easily broke through the soil and moved forward, and soon plowed a furrow in the field.

    The trench was not very deep, but it was much more convenient than digging with a stick. The surrounding villagers couldn't help but marvel: "It's so fast, it's so convenient to sow seeds, Xiaolin's brain is good." "It's

    so easy to use, it doesn't take much effort at all!" While assisting and controlling the direction, I felt very relaxed, blushed excitedly, and asked repeatedly: "Xiaolin, why are you so smart? How many wooden things have been made, and when can they be used for us? Our team If I use this, I’m sure I’ll be able to plow a large area in a day.”

    Mumu turned her head to look at Dajuan, and curled her lips: “That’s because I put a lot of effort in front, okay? The one with the most work points?"