23: The White Mist Dissipates

Soon, Xiao Hui couldn't laugh anymore. Why is it so long for an hour? He learned strange numbers all over his head, and felt dizzy and dizzy, and his eyes were going to be blurry. He was more tired than hunting prey all day in the wild. Xiaolin has been giving lectures, so he must be more tired, Hui secretly hopes in his heart, let's take a rest.

    Finally, when Xiaolin announced that today's class was over and everyone could go back, Hui immediately let out a long sigh of relief. My God, this is class, why does Xiaolin feel a little scared during class? Hui immediately denied himself: No, no, it must be my illusion, Xiao Lin is always the cutest!

    Regardless of adults or children, before leaving, they all bowed respectfully and bid farewell to Lin. Hui Hui was so proud: his family Xiao Lin was really respected.

    Wait for everyone to leave. While packing up his things, Lin said to Hui who was smiling happily: "Your basics are too weak, I will give you extra lessons tomorrow." "

    Ah! Okay, haha, thank you for your hard work Xiaolin..." Hui couldn't laugh for a while. It's great to be with Lin, it's even better if you don't learn arithmetic. These crooked numbers are really hard to remember! Hui felt both happy and entangled, and roared in his heart like a scumbag.

    Lin went back to sleep soon, ignoring Hui Hui's desire to have a long talk. The next day, as soon as he opened the bedroom door, he found that some guy had already stretched his legs in the yard, and he couldn't be idle for a moment.

    Seeing him coming out, Hui turned his head and greeted him with a bright smile: "Good morning, Xiaolin." I didn't expect Xiaolin who just woke up to be so tidy, really serious and cute.

    Lin felt that this guy's eyes were a little strange. But when he thought about how often he was not in a good state of mind, he seemed to be normal again, so he said "hmm" and prepared to wash up.

    Seeing Xiaolin washing his face and teeth carefully over there, Hui Hui didn't want Xiaolin to feel dirty, scratching his head, squatting beside Xiaolin, took a piece of clean grass to wipe his teeth, and then rinsed his mouth vigorously. . Orcs are also beautiful with clean and white teeth. The leaves have a faint fragrance, and they are super comfortable after rubbing.

    "Xiao Lin, what kind of grass is this? It smells so good."

    Lin took a piece of animal skin to wipe his hands, and told him: "This is the leaf of the silver incense tree, which has a certain cleaning function, but it is not suitable for eating, and it will cause diarrhea." This silver incense tree was brought back by accident by the logging team recently. Not suitable for wood, but the leaves have a scent and are a natural detergent. Lin used it to wash his hands and teeth, and he would do some simple processing later when he had time.

    "Oh, Xiaolin, you know a lot." Hui was stunned when he heard that. Anyway, just clean it and not eat it.

    After washing, Lin came to the dining room in the kitchen in the backyard, and saw three snow-white and beautiful white-feathered pheasants, tied by straw ropes and thrown in the corner. This kind of chicken is very tender, and the soup is very delicious without seasoning. However, the white feather pheasant is very vigilant and difficult to catch. Lin has only eaten it a few times. Grandma just said it yesterday, and it just showed up at home today, Lin turned to

    Hui and said, "You caught it ?" Go catch them. They are blind when it gets dark, find a nest and catch one."

    He said it easily, those chickens are not stupid, the nests are hidden very well, it is not easy to find them during the day, let alone when it is dark. There were three in the corner, and two were stewed in the pot. The ashes almost wiped out a whole family of white-feathered pheasants. This guy is really good at hunting.