𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍

He was back, it looked like he hadn't even been grazed by a bullet his suit was so clean, the only thing hinting he had left was the arrival of his suit in the lab.

One she had been tasked in repairing. So she blasted her favorite music in her ears and pretended like she wasn't ignoring everyone she passed.

Her hips moved as she detailed the suit for once a small happy cloud surrounding her head, but of course, that couldn't last.

Her headphones muted everything around her, making her susceptible to being deaf when he arrived.

Thankfully she was in a different part of the lab so he hadn't seen her and she hadn't seen him. "Where is she?"

Bruce pointed to the door."She's in a good mood, maybe you two can forgive each other." Peter sighed before going to the door.

Opening it he saw her headphones on dancing as she cleaned up. Leaning against the door his eyes glided down her body.

She had lost a lot of weight. Her pretty little love handles and chubby stomach were gone, even with that he still loved her.

He didn't even want to fight. He never wanted to fight. He just wanted her. So he waited, she saw him as she turned to wipe a table she had used.

In other situations she'd be angry, in other situations he wouldn't look like that. Like he adored her.

It was stupid. The fight was stupid. She was exhausted and didn't mean alot of what she had said.

All she could think about was how much she missed him. Sitting down the towel she was using she took off her headphones and walked over towards him.

She had such pretty eyes. He looked down at her as she took his face in her hands. "I'm sorry."

She apologized, she did. His hands came up and held hers, and just for a second she could feel his heart beat with hers.

"I know you didn't mean it." The intimacy made her heart go faster, she couldn't think. He had her in a loop of only him.

Nothing could make her let go. "But I mean this." She leaned forward her lips crashing into his.

Soft innocence had been replaced with rough desire. Her legs around his waist, his hands on her supporting her from the bottom so close to her middle but so far.

He slowly walked towards the workbench sitting her on it. Her body buzzed as he kissed her, his arms now holding her waist.

His thumbs kneaded her sides making Elinore moan softly causing her to open her mouth more.

The way they kissed was if they were attempting to devour the other. Slowly he moved down kissing her neck and leaving Hickey's as he went down.

Just as he got down to her chest the door opened. Shying away from Peter she noticed him easily fix himself and throw her hoodie on her as Bruce came in.

"Looks like you made up." Bruce's voice echoed in the lab as he stepped in."Smells like it too."

Elinore had slid off the table, attempting to shake the heat between her thighs as she went to leave.

"I finished the suit, since that's my work today im just gonna-" She slipped past him attempting to get away from the energy making her body hot.

"You know Steves not gonna be happy you tried to complete the bond without us." Peter only gave him a grin.

"You would've done it if you saw her, heard her." Bruce only rolled his eyes before tilting his head towards the door.

"You've got another mission."