𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜

She coughed and sputtered all the way back to her room. Blood was spit in her sink as she attempted to find her inhaler.

"So your telling me by the grace of the gods above you just told them she was an Avenger!" Commotion happened outside of her bathroom.

"What the hell else was I supposed to say? We have a mutant running around wild and working for us?"

"Anything is better than that!" She knew Steve and Tony we're arguing before she even got out of her bathroom.

"Dont worry about it." She croaked before grabbing a cough drop from her nightstand. They both looked at her from her doorway.

She was flushed and was shivering."You alright?" She nodded as she crushed the medicine in her mouth.

Tony crossed his arms."Why didn't you tell anyone about that?" She swallowed harshly attempting to get something down her throat.

"It happened two minutes before he just shoved me in." She explained before wrapping her arms around herself.

She felt used. Well of course she did. Steve felt the same back when they made him the mascot for a war he never fought in.

"Hey, don't worry we all know how pushy Fury can be." His comforting words just made her feel cold.

God it was cold. "Thor and Natasha are here all day, maybe you should try and bribe them into a movie."

Tony suggested earning a sigh from Steve."Bribe?" She rasped with a sad look on her face. Tony waved his hands trying to fix his mistake.

"Not like that- Natasha just hates movies she likes you-" Steve just grabbed Tony's arm dragging him out before he could say anything else that was worse than what he already said.

Lin grabbed a zip up put on before setting out to make coffee. What she had gained from that was everyone else would be out.

So she didn't have to worry about any awkward run ins. When she made it to the kitchen she was surprised at Thor standing next to the fridge and eating Poptarts.

Straight from the box. He waved."Hey, Elly." He greeted with a grumble as he spoke through the pop tarts in his mouth.

She smiled with a small laugh. "What are you doing?" He looked at her with a smile as he swallowed his last bite.

"Eating a pastry delicacy." She had to hold in another laugh."Wheres Natasha?" He seemed to think for a second as she prepared the coffee machine.

"Sulking in the living room-" "I am not sulking." Natasha said annoyed as she came in. Thor must chuckled.

Lin watched as her coffee was made pouring into her own mug. Her matching one to Bruces. It was precious and she wouldn't let anyone touch it.

"What do you call it then? Grumbling at your laptop?" Natasha rolled her eyes as Lin giggled the sound being scratchy from so much coughing.

"Hey you alright after that?" Natasha asked a little worried. She had seen it in real time and couldn't believe it when she saw it.

Now that it registered she Worried about Lin having a bad Asthma attack again. Lin waved her off.

"I'm fine, it's just hard getting thrown back in so fast, especially when Fury talked to me like an animal."

She rambled the roughness in her tone not fading as she stirred her coffee before taking a sip.

Thor's eyes scaled up and down her as she sighed the warm liquid making her throat feel better.

"It was bad, but you looked like a goddess pretty convincing if I do say-" Natasha punched him in the arm making him groan.

"Not the time." She growled out.