𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜

The movie proved to be the biggest test of patience between the two. Elinore seemed to be in her own world as she sat pillow in her lap for everytime she grew scared.

Thor and Natasha enjoyed watching how she jumped and leaned into her pillow. She loved physiological thrillers.

So Natasha recommended something that would fit their tastes and hers."Oh God." She shreaked as a hand went on her shoulder and as a scary ass demon ran across the screen.

Right into Thors arms. She held onto his shirt for dear life. He laughed along with Natasha."Not funny."

She grumbled. "You sure you wanna keep watching this?" She moved off if Thor and stubbornly nodded.

She wasn't a wimp. Throughout the movie she got the shit scared out of her but she always ended up laughing with them.

Only nothing more. She seemed to stick herself in the friend zone. At the end of the night sweaty Avengers came through the hall.

Peter was the first one to grin."Horror? You can't even." She tackled him to the floor despite his sweaty state.

"Shut up loser." She said kissing his cheek."Happy to see me." He joked. She only rolled her eyes.

Leaning down she gave him a soft kiss. Then of course Tony cleared his throat."Don't fuck on my floor."

She flipped him off with a smile. If she had known them all better she may have just done it. Only she was shy and was just checking him over.

She got up and snorted at his pinks cheeks."I'm going out." She said before going to the hall and grabbing her purse.

"It's half past 11?" Peter questioned confused.

-

Her legs dangled off the edge of the cliff that watched New York. It felt like she was looking at a city of ants.

She hummed hating how she remembered what would happen if she put to much intent. If she wanted something to happen too much.

So she sat in the empty field without a worry in the world. No one she could hurt. It felt now that she truly remember what she was.

The memories didn't just poke at the back of her mind anymore. They were constant. All the harm she could inflict.

How easy she could die from accidental overuse or stress. What a fuck up she was. Even when Peter came in with everyone else.

A little beaten up she could see him. Feel his heart beating. It scared her that there was others like her, others who weren't defective.

Mutants who didn't stop, didn't feel remorse. Sometimes she wished she could talk to her mom about it.

Why she couldn't fully use her powers without having an Asthma attack or feeling dizzy. She looked off into the city.

"You know they're worried about you." It made her jump. The one person she had never expected to care.

Much less follow her, but what was she kidding? He probably just didn't trust her, and he wasn't the only one.

She didn't trust herself either.