𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

She banged on his back as he carried her into the private part of the compound. It was on the second floor and was the grazing ground of the Avengers.

"Peter you can't just kidnap me from my apartment!" She angrily yelled as he scanned his id card opening the door.

"I just did." He said making Tony Smirk as he trailed behind."You got her back?" Wanda questioned coming over with her hands on her hips.

"Put her down so she can get settled in."

-

"It's hard at first but really it will be fine, the most important part is what's going on up here." Wanda said tapping on her temple.

Lin nervously chewed her lip not forgetting the smell of the empty wine bottles that filled her company an hour ago.

Giving Wanda a half empty smile she watched as the woman left before leaning back with an exasperated groan.

She covered her eyes with the palms of her hands trying to stop the headache that was sitting behind her eyes.

Her door opened with a click only seconds after it was closed. Only this time the intruder was quiet as he sat on the bed next to her.

She knew the smell of the expensive cologne even in the week she had known him."Come to lecture me?"

He chuckled."I don't have any place to judge sweetheart. I was in the same boat a few years back, I've come to help with the after effects."

He said sitting down the water bottle on the bed. She sat up slowly taking the water and the pills he offered in his hand.

She downed it feeling the dryness in her throat fade. For once she wasn't being smothered by someone.

She loved Peter but he could sometimes be overwhelming. Turning her head she looked at Tony.

"You know I'll never cut it as an Avenger right?" He laughed making her crack a smile."Don't worry we won't need the extra help anytime soon."

-

"You can't skip dinner." She shielded her eyes with her arm as she turned over on her side."I'm not hungry."

"But-" She waved her wrist shadows running along the door and shutting it harshly in Peters face.

Her eyes seemed to be stuck on her hand the soft black mist concealing itself. It was weird phantom. She had forgotten about it.

She wanted it to stay that way. As she closed her eyes ready to fall back asleep, her door was opened and the lights were slightly turned up.

Just dim enough to see in front of her face. This time they had sent Natasha."Are you gonna hide forever?"

She glanced at the clock realizing she had slept for longer than she thought after Peter left. She attempted to ignore the redhead.

Only the hot plate of food that was in her hands emitted a good smell. She sat up the covers pooling at her waist.

"I'm not hiding." Natasha chuckled as she handed her the plate."Then what do you call it?"

Lin took a bite of her food avoiding Natasha's gaze.

She intended to ignore the question for as long as possible.