𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢

If I could go back and pretend like I was dead along with my mother it would have been easier than watching Fury approach me.

"I see you've been active, it's perfect I need you for an demonstration." I tried to said no. I tried. And tried, but even I knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

So here I stood on a stage surrounded by shield agents. Even the Avengers. My soulmates. They get to see how much of a monster I was.

"Today I will be showing you why we do what we do, why is controlling mutants and saving them from Hydra important?"

An shield agent stepped up, only I recognized him. The man who was verbally assaulting me my first day.

"Show them." He said to me. I started to hum before starting. My voice echoed as I zeroed in on him.

My hands shook but I kept focus. Then it started. I gradually floated up my hair glowing. As I sang the tune his eyes glazed over.

He began walking towards the edge. My eyes watered as he neared it. When his feet hit it he stopped I then pulled out his gun making him aim at the crowd.

Then it stopped. He stood frozen terrified as I floated down. "She can control armies with the sound of her voice masses of people. Accessing their thoughts controlling their actions."

I could feel my chest tighten."Why is she allowed to be alive? She's a threat to national security."

The man who now had shaken off his fear said angrily. I shook. Fury chuckled."She's not without her weakness, she's able to die, she feels pain, and she's loyal."

They always talked about me like I was an animal. Like I was nothing more than an weapon to use as they wished.

Even if I wasn't perfect, I was...defective. They took away my humanity. "So what is she a dog?"

My fist balled. That's it. I walked up to him. I was shorter but I wasn't weak. "I am a person, who can kick your ass."

I said pointing to his chest. "El." That fucking nick name. "So if she's not a shield agent who's her boss?"

Another man spoke. "Yeah! How do we know she won't turn around and kill us all?" Fury held up a collar.

Thick and steel."It cancels all mutations. A sure way to be safe."I looked at him my eyes wide. No.

I backed away.Fury gave me a look. It was just like them."Today we test it." I looked into the crowd pleadingly.

"Maybe its time we stop." Tony butted in standing along with Steve."That's not-" Click. I froze.

Then the lights flickered. I grabbed the collar and tugged. Only this time I didn't panic. I couldn't.

I took both sides and gripped it. Pulling it apart i watched it fall to the floor. Fury for once seemed surprised.

I glared."I'm done-" He chuckled. "Of course you are thank you for showing them how dangerous mutants can truly be-"

I grabbed the collar."This is for injected mutants without the gene it has no effect on any mutant with the gene this provides no safety no security."

I growled throwing it to the ground. It broke into tiny little peices. I marched up to him."You have no plan to stop Mutants with the gene your defenseless."

I accused my finger pointing at him. Fury nodded "We are, which is why we need more mutants to fight for us not against us."

What a load of shit. I began to storm out."Who is she and if she's not shield who the hell does she work for!"

A woman yelled.