𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎

She held her second cup of coffee as she approached Stark tower. It was early morning and she couldn't ignore the building.

If Peter had worked there it must he nice. She figured it couldn't hurt to look at the building and maybe the positions available.

She walked into the main entrance looking around. One woman manned the front older and smiley.

Lin walked over to the woman noticing her name plate. Ginny."Hello, I was wondering if there were any intern level jobs-"

She was just gonna bite the bullet knowing it was unlikely she would get any job. She was just there to look.

"Resume?" Lin reached in her bag glad she kept one on her. She slid it across the shiny desk. "I'll scan it and send it up."

Lin nodded trying to hide her surprise, leaning against the desk. It took a minute for the paper to be slid back to her. She had finished collage just hadnt really been able to find a job better than the diner.

Or that paid enough for her rent.

"Theres an opening entry level just basic lab paperwork and doing tasks asked of you." She looked at the woman surprised.

"Really? Sure." Ginny smiled tapping her short red nails excitedly against the desk."Can you start today?"

"Yes but I don't know the building-" A flash hit her quickly. Did she just get her photo taken?"Here you go floor 60 will be your office Clarence 65 and below."

The woman talked awfully fast for it being so early. She slid a lanyard across the desk leaving Lin surprised.

It had her first and last name along with her picture. Along with an code to scan. She felt herself cringe at her full name.

Elinore Torin Falcio. She put it around her neck. At least her tablet was in her bag along with a few pens and paper.

She usually drew at the cafe so she never took it out leaving a charger in there as well.

Only she could only feel shock as she scanned her id. How the hell did that just happen? She hadn't even thought her resume would be good enough.

The doors opened and she stepped in. The elevator was pretty and sleek a glass pad with numbers going up to 93.

She pushed 60 and scanned her card. It went up giving her a second to breathe. She wasn't prepared.

She didnt even know how much this paid. Her phone dinged. An email popped up on her screen.

It was from the Receptionist.

Job Entailment.
Pay : 70,000 Yearly.
Health care: partial coverage Stark Industries.

Reading the first two was enough to get her to think about quitting her current job. Now technically second job.

It didn't pay nearly as much even with tips. The last time she got her wrist broken she wiped out half her savings trying to get it fixed.

Nibbling on her lip she felt herself think about it. Her hours were 5am to 6pm. Of course she could have snacks throughout the day.

Along with two breaks she could take. 13 hour days. Longer but she could take it. Deciding to email Jane she switched to the woman's name.

Her fingers shook as she wrote out her resignation from the waitress job. What was she doing?