𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝

Her eyes were fixed on the same clock they had been for the last two weeks. She would type and do what they asked, but when it hit 4pm she was gone.

She hadn't spoken to anyone and avoided them as much as possible. It was like she had suddenly retracted her emotions.

Only it didn't stop her heart from beating and her a anxiety spiking. She walked around brewing on how she felt.

Her trust had been shattered in a million pieces and she felt smothered. Only she couldn't leave. Peter took her wallet leaving her without access to money for a taxi.

She knew she should have applied for a debit card months ago. Closing her eyes she leaned back in the pool chair.

At least there was some perks. She tipped her sun hat down soaking in the sun. Whistles left the mouths of passing shield agents.

Two not enjoying the attention she was getting. "Dont they need you in the lab Elinore." She only ignored them tilting her head the other way.

Only Natasha and Clint had Clarence cards for the pool. Natasha slid her card unlocking the private pool and walking in.

"Is there a reason your lounging here or do you just lack vitamin D?" In reality she had just come out here to escape everyone.

Getting the attention of the Shield Agents wasn't so bad either. She pretended to not hear them only for her hat to be lifted.

She made eye contact with them grey swirling in her usually green eyes. "Why does it matter to you?"

"So you do speak, I thought they were lying about it."Clint teased as Elinore shifted her body still soaking in the sun.

Her soft stomach sunk against her. She was a little chubby but she had a lot of muscle making her body seem like a thick hourglass.

Her face carried a grimace as she crossed her arms."That doesn't answer my question." Natasha only gave her a look of disbelief.

"Your suntanning on a hot day in the view of every shield agent in the compound,just cause you don't wanna admit you like us dosen't playcate our protectiveness."

Elinore only rolled her eyes."Too bad I'm staying right here." Natasha didn't even bother arguing as she offered her hand.

"Your coming inside the easy way or the hard way, where ending this childish shit right now."

-

I was dragged into the private area of the compound where I was staying, she stood in front of my door with her arms crossed.

"Change now, I'm calling everyone into the living room in ten, and don't even think about it."

She said as I looked at the window. Nodding slowly I watched as she left closing the door behind her.

Sitting against the soft sheets made my skin crawl. Just like everything else did. I felt sick and exhausted.

That seemed to be the common denominator in my life. Exhaustion. I sat up changing unto something comfortable.

Leggings and a baggy sweatshirt. It was Peters, I could feel my eyes starting to water at the reminder. God I missed him.

I missed everyone. I missed how Tony understood me and corrected me without being harsh.

I missed Bruces subtle teasing and how he really adored me....and Peter? Cara Mia. I loved him with all my heart.

Now that everything was processed I could only feel regret for my actions. So I did what I knew best.

I avoided them.