𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎

She woke up in her bed confused. Looking around the room she noticed a note on her head board.

Get some sleep Peter <3

She smiled before checking the time. It was already midnight. But just as she got up she was struck down.

She held her stomach with a grunt as she buried herself in her covers.

-

Good morning. Is what I would say if I cared. I'm sure they wouldn't say it back anyway. I ate my lunch annoyed and ready to complain to anyone that would listen.

My stomach was killing me from my period and them. Only now I was getting blunt hits multiple times of the day.

Annoyed and angry I bit my hand. My legs hung out of a window as I ate unbothered on level 50.

"Hey he called a meeting and we're gonna be late." I looked back noticing people walking down the hall.

My salad sat on my lap as I froze."Hey do you know where room 504 is?" I looked up at Captain America and Black window.

"D-down that hall first door." I stuttered feeling embarrassment. "Dony worry we won't rat you out, thanks for the help."

I nodded slowly and watched them leave down the hall. Only that's when I noticed it. The light pink bite mark on their right hands.

Oh no. I packed up getting up ready to run for the hills. What were they doing on floor 50? I thought they would at least do it on 80.

I scrambled realizing I left my kaycard."Yeah pretty sure she's tired of us." Oh God. I went to the window picking up my key card.

"Wait is that?" I turned around faced with Peter. "So that's why you haven't answered your phone."

My mouth tried to move on I couldn't get any words out. It's like my eyes widened when I saw Tony Stark.

"Jeez Lin you look tired did you sleep last night?" I rubbed my arm knowing I didn't. That's when questions fizzled to my brain.

Why was he with Tony heading towards the Avenger meeting? He wasn't an Avenger. "I actually have to go my break is over."

I said pushing past him."Wait-Lin." He grabbed my wrist and I looked back."You should come it's right up your alley."

The floor seemed to be really interesting as I stood."I don't know I really have to work-"I hesitated but was cut off.

"Dont worry about it ill handle it." Tony said before continuing his walk. Peter urged me to step forwards.

Eventually I did following after him while holding my tablet close to my chest. I didn't know he worked so closely with them.

Well them again I didn't know a lot about his job. He never really got into specifics. Mostly just formulas.

Of course I didn't work in the Tower before so I guess he couldn't. Oh my God I wasn't prepared for this.

What would I even say?