𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚄𝚙

It was like being put on display for everyone to see. She got up her brain foggy as her heart pounded in her chest.

"Lin, water." Peter said handing her a bottle of water. She threw it to the floor."I'm not doing this today."

She said before turning around and grabbing her purse. "Lin-" Her hand tightened on the strap.He walked after her.

"I'm not coming in tomorrow." She said bluntly before opening the lab door and leaving slamming it behind her.

Peter ran a hand through his hair. He turned towards his soulmates. How could he explain that this wasn't something they could brush off?

"Tony I need you to come with me, you'll know how to handle her the best. Your gonna see how this effected her and your helping me pick up the pieces."

-

She cried as Peter picked her up and put her on the couch as Tony cleared the alchol bottles around from her.

Glass was on the hardwood floor breaking the perfectness of the clean apartment. It was barely lived in.

At least to him. It was like she had just moved in. He glanced at her shaking form as she gripped onto Peter.

She sobbed in his shoulder as he held her. He understood why she didn't want to tell everyone. Besides her crippling anxiety.

She didn't want to end up like her mother or worse. She was scared, and rightfully so. There was a lot of them.

Seemingly sharing one another casually. Her fear fueled his own anger with Steve. He knew Steve would be the culprit.

Only as she shook and cried, he couldn't see his soul mate in a good light. Peter barley gained her trust in the many years she's known him.

So with Steve so harshly betraying her wishes, it was gonna be hard to recover what little she had in him.

Tony's hand traced the spotless counters. Not even a magnet was present on her fridge. Only the broken glass seemed to belong there.

It was sitting next to the trashcan a half broken wine bottle laying in it's destruction. The clarity of the situation was....harsh.

She was detached from the place she lived in to the point that it looked like a show room floor. He wondered into her room.

The most lived in area in the whole apartment. Her bed sheets were fluffy and ruffled. Big pillows were scattered in the bed.

Most likely left in the position they were from when she last slept. An old laptop sat on a pillow a bottle of pain relief spilled open on her nightstand.

Along with period medicine. A few water bottled were scattered around along with random change in places.

Besides that it was mostly clean. Her bathroom was also embarrassingly clean. "Its okay." Peter replied as Tony came back confused as to why he was brought here.

It only made sense when he saw the girl sitting on the couch shaking like a leaf as Peter rubbed her back.

"Hey it's alright, maybe it would be best it you moved into the compound with us?"She sniffled as she leaned against him.

Her head was tucked in his shoulder as she shivered. "No...im not some mentally ill soulmate you have to take care of."

She said pushing back out of Peters arms.