𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝

The room I was dragged into was a basic meeting room with a locked door. A large board sat on a wall one that was like a tablet.

Peter sat me next to him leading me to pull out my tablet. I could squeeze in a little work while I waited.

As I scribbled down formulas solving and moving different things around I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Lin is this what they have you doing?" I nibbled on my lip anxiety running through me."Yeah I didn't think-"

"This is entry level stuff your too smart for this why didn't you tell me?" I looked over at him."Peter I told you I didn't want your help."

He sighed letting it go. "Okay today we have someone knew this is Elinore she's gonna help me explain this to you simple minded people."

I looked up my cheeks heating up. I was gonna help him? He looked at me expecting me to nod along so I did.

He smirked."Now this is the new updates to your arsenal, please explain it to them Elinore." I breathed out.

I just needed to pretend like I was in the other lab. Standing up I went to the board and grabbed the pen.

-

I had explained it very simple easily navigating through the software as I used it all the time. When I looked back Peter had a shit eating grin on his face.

Tony smiled and rolled his eyes slipping him a twenty. "Told you so." Peter said crossing his arms.

"Can't you change the shatter in the bullet to make it quieter." I racked brain before turning around.

I began to scribble down the math."If the caliber was bigger to fit the gun style I would have to condense the molecules on the metal making it solid."

Making a sketch quickly I made arrows to explain."So your saying you could work out the math to a molecular reduction in 40 seconds."

Tony said interested as I turned around. I fidgeted with the pen I held."Well I don't have the tools but I can-"

"You've been promoted." He said simply making eyes wide."Now can you work on it now?"

I nodded and sat down getting out my tablet."Where did you find her? Was she found on Yales doorstep?"

Glancing up at the man, I quickly recognized as Bruce Banner. "She went to school with me." Peter said leaning forward.

Pretty sure I was gonna faint when I realized how many heroes sat at the table. I kept my head down.

"I can't believe you tricked me into a presentation with the Avengers." I whispered into his ear.

He laughed. "Come on don't be mad at me it was for your benefit." I pushed him with a smile.

"How many laungauges do you speak fluently?" I looked at Black Window blush creeping up my neck.

"5." Peter poked my side. He knew I was shy. God how would I survive working for them?