𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

Three weeks later.
She carried a big pink box through the compound. "What's that?" Natasha questioned making the girl jump.

"H-heart cookies." She opened the box offering Natsha one."Valentines themed?" She questioned taking one.

Elinore nodded shutting the box. She smiled as Natasha took a bite and hummed. Elinore walked the rest of the way ignorant to the smell her box was emitting.

Sure it was good but enough to attract the Avengers to the lab? No way. She got to the lab and sat the box down.

Tony was the first to smell them and came over from his desk opening the box and stealing two.
"These are cute."

He commented as he bit into one groaned. He went to open it only to he swatted away by Bruce."Don't hog them."

The man only rolled his eyes and went back to his desk. Bruce took one and adjusted his glasses."Thank you."

They seemed to all still be friends. Since she was still timid and Peter was holding Tony off from jumping the poor woman.

"Ooh cookies?" Peter said coming from the suit room. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders as he grabbed one.

"These are pretty good." He said his mouth a little full of cookie."Peter ew don't speak with cookies in your mouth."

She said grimacing as he smiled making her laugh before she wiped the remaining crumbs off and tasted it on her finger.

He froze as she smiled."Good." She said making him turn red. Tony laughed from his desk causing Peter to roll his eyes.

"Where are the cookies." Thor asked coming through the door. Elinore lost it laughing leaning against Peter.

Tonys lip quirked up at her. Bruce couldn't help it as he looked at her also giving into a smile."Don't let him near them until I've gotten one he'll eat them all."

Wanda said pushing in followed by Steve, Bucky, Clint and Natasha. She moved out of the way snagging a cookie before they raided the box.

Sitting at her desk she smiled as they all ate the cookies she made. "Tony I think you should promote her to only making cookies." Thor said as he held five the others having two or three.

The brunette man chuckled."Sorry we need her in the lab."Elinore seemed to bounce on her heels as they ate their cookies.

"You alright Elinore?" Steve asked. She looked up at him her hands shaking."Sugar rush." She said before going to her desk.

Sitting on it she grabbed her tablet and began to type away."I need you to look at my suit Elinore."

He said nodding to the iron man suit in the workshop corner of the lab. She tilted her head before grabbing her headphones.

"Got it." She walked over and opened it before squatting down. Unzipping her sweater she put it on the work table.

Getting on her knees she reached for the tools as she fixed it forgetting about everyone in the room.