"There you go."

You watched the Buildings pass quickly, and the ruble from the car sooth you. You felt the car drift into the front of a building. The drivers seat closed and you saw a figure walk around and help you out of the car. Steve and a cop helped you out if the car and into a wheel chair. You pulled the cigarette down from you lips to exhale still with a blank stare across your face. You slumped down into the wheel chair and watched everything move around you. You turned your head slightly and watch Steve disappear into the distance. The doors closed behind you and you turned forward and went up and down the hallways into a room. They set you inside, you where met with a hospital bed, a small table, large window and sink and cabinets filled with gloves and hand sanitizers.

A woman soon came in and closed the door behind her, dark skin, coily black hair, glasses and freckles. Her light blue smocks hugged her body, she walked over to the cabinet quickly to wash her hands and pull a new pair of gloves out. She walked over to your where you where sitting. "My name is doctor Galan, I'm going to be taking care of you." She helped you into the hospital bed, you sat up wards and she took your arm and inserted a IV into you. "Police filled me in, are you ok?" She took a small light and shined it into your eyes. "Did you hit your head?" You shrugged, she looked down at your hands and gently took your cigarette dud from your finger tips and tossed it into the trash can before putting it out. She set the light down and took her hands to feel under your neck and behind checking for abnormalities. "Do you feel any pain?", "no" she took her stethoscope from her neck and held it against your chest, "breath deeply for me." You inhaled sharply but coughed for a few minutes. "Do you smoke regularly?" You shook your head. "What do you remember from the car." She reached for a clipboard on the table to fill in your medical history. "I was sitting in the back seat, and the car stopped, I had my bag with files inside next to me, then two men on opposite sides pulled up next to the car." She looked up from her clip board, "did you see their faces?" You shook your head. "No they wore helmets, and I saw one of them reach behind, I ducked down and felt something hit the back of my head. I covered my ears, and closed my eyes waiting for the shooting to stop. It did, then i climbed out and cut my self on glass. Then sat on the side walk." You leaned back and relaxed, the feeling of pain in the back of your head was on the rise. "And what was in your bag?" You rubbed your eyes, "mostly documents, important files for the embassy, a lighter, pack of smokes, a container of paper lips and a stapler. She set her pen down. "Ok, I'm going to conduct a few tests to make sure you don't have any type of damage." She started with touching your fingers, then moved onto telling the differences between your left and right hands, wiggling your toes, pointing to your nose, eyes, ears, mouth. She scribbled onto the paper, "ok, now I just new you to tell me what these shapes are." She reaches into her coat pocket and opened the small pack of cards. Stared simple, triangles, squares, rectangles, circles. Then moved into the weirder shapes like rhombus, stars, octagon and hexagon.

"Well, you've passed everything. What's happened to you is you hit your head against the stack of files in your bag. when the car shifted due to the shooting. Your bag moved closer to you and when you slumped down you didn't avoid the bag so you it the back if your head. Also you hugged to many fumed from the car, we'll be putting you on oxygen for a few days then meds for your head for the next two." You smiled at her, "in the bathroom there's some hospital gowns if you want to put those on for sanitary reasons." You thanked her and she left, she reminded you before she left that there was a remote where you could call for a doctor or nurse in case of a emergency. You looked over at the stand that held the bag of fluids and grabbed it, sliding it over to you. You mustered up enough energy to stand. You awkwardly shuffled to the bathroom to change into the bright blue paper mu mu that exposed your butt. You shuffled back to the hospital bed and crawled into it. The blankets where paper thin and tough, the sheets where mildly comfortable though, You where brought some water with a very large straw. Everything was moving very slow, your doctor reminded you of the side effects of your medication, it would make you nauseous and at possible risk of heart failure along with, sudden death, dementia, and abnormal Periods. Lovely. But the nausea always came every 30 minutes, leaving you to having to get up and waddle to the bathroom with the IV stand to hold your hair back while you projectile vomited onto the toilet, saliva would coat your chin, it looked like you where foaming at the like a rabid dog.