"I like where we are right now"

Your alarm slowly faded into your ears you rolled over and slammed your hand down on top of it. Rolling over to hold Javier, but when you rolled over you felt a empty space next to you with the blanket neatly pulled up. You rubbed your eyes and looked around the room searching for a familiar figure but wasn't to be found. You sat up in your bed and got up slowly walking out of your room to your kitchen, your eyes stung from the emerging light from the lamp before adjusting. You blinked a few times and groaned, "you sleep ok?" Your vision was still blurry but you came too, javi had made you breakfast. "Blueberry pancakes." You walked to your table and sat down, he brought the plate over and set it down in front of you with a bottle of syrup and a glass of orange juice. It took you a moment to process what was happening, mainly from not being a morning person. He kissed you on your head and walked back to your small stove pouring more batter on the pan heating it sizzle. Javier was still in his sweats but had a pink ruffle apron around his neck and body, it looked small on him but it hugged around his waist beautifully. "I have another one you could have worn." You smiled and took another bite of your pancakes. He looked over his shoulder and turned to you placing his hand on his hip and spatula in the other. "Do I look pretty?" He jokingly twirled the bottom of your apron making you laugh and almost choke on your food. "Yes, you look like Barbie." He smiled and turned back to finishing up his food and coming to sit down with you, Turing the stove off of course. He made him self pancakes and some scrambled eggs shoveling them into his mouth. "Thank you for making me breakfast javi." He looked up at you and swallowed them whipping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Of course preciosa." You felt your face get hot but ate the rest of your food trying to let his pet name for you get to your heat.

You helped javi clean up before going to get ready for the day. You wore a light blue turtle neck with white slacks and white pump heals. Small gold jewelry accented your body. Javi tried his best to color code with you, wearing a blue shirt with his tight jeans but you assured him that it was fine. You both where rushing out the door because you spent longer on breakfast, you opened his car door and hopped in, he drove more carefully this time than yesterday. "What're you doing today? For work. You have those maps and locations now." His hand turned the wheel with ease as your body rocked with the bumpiness of the road. "Well, we might go into the field today so I'll be caught up with work late. Might have to skip lunch." You let out a very dramatic sigh and threw your hand up to your forehead, "no it can't be happening!" He smiled at you and rolled his eyes. You pulled a small hand held mirror from your purse and reached in your bag to put on some Chapstick. Javi pulled into the embassy parking lot, "I'll see you later?" He nodded his head, he pulled your face close to is placing a kiss on your lips. He pulled away his brows furrowed and he rubbed his lips together. "Chapstick?" You nodded your head and smiled. You waved at him before closing the door and walking up the stairs. Your smile touched ear to ear and you had been in a way chipper mood all day.

All though you spent your day attending your bosses meetings and practically going his job, you didn't let them ruin your mood. Javi hadn't been intimate with you in any place outside of your apartment and his. It meant a lot to you that he was become more lax. You happily read and approved reports and you waited till your day to end. Rumors spread around the office that they send a team to raid one of the prominent drug labs in the jungle. Everyone was on high alert, waiting for boss to radio onto the coms. You waited patiently and your knees bounced up in down, Javier had mentioned going out later today so you should've prepared for the worst, but it was actually happening and a lot could happen for the rest of the day. You continued on with your day keeping calm with an atrocious amount of coffee making your hands shake and your heart pump against your chest so hard you can feel it in your ears. You dreaded the amount of paper work that would pile on your desk after today. But it was less important to you considering Javier's safety.