"I care for you too"

"Javier." You put your glass down. "What are we." He set his glass down on the small table next to the couch and sighed. "I don't know." You sighed and took a large sip of your drink trying to let the alcohol give you confidence to talk to him. "I've been here since yesterday, made you dinner, folded your laundry, slept in your bed with you." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a cigarette lighting it and inhaling deep, "are you going to sit there and talk to me or what." He rubbed his eyes and took another deep breath in. "I appreciate your help and everything else. But why do you want to label it." You played with the rim of your glass before drinking the rest of it and pouring your self more. "I don't want to waste my time Javier." You took a sip of your drink before crossing your arms and leaning back into the couch. "Do I waste your time?" You shook your head and he took another long drag of his cigarette before exhaling. "How can I not waste your time?" He scooted closer to you and your glared at him finishing up your glass.

"Make it up to me."

He looked at you and finished the rest of his wine in a swift gulp and taking the glass from your hands he set it down on the small table. He reached up to your face and kissed you hard. It was the second time Javier had done it and it seemed this time with more force than it was passion. Not in a creepy way. But you kissed back returning the same amount of force he had given to you. your drink giving you more confidence to do what you yearned to do before. He pulled you down below him and he had hovered above you holding down the urge for air feeling the pressure build in your chest while trying to keep kissing him back. He had moved onto your neck now sucking harder than he was last time, he moved his hands and arms under your body pushing you up towards him allowing your body to be held in his lap. You pulled away for a second and went for his neck instead. "Am I making it up to you?" He breathed out hard, trying to stay quiet, he was the kinda guy who probably thought men moaning was unattractive towards women but he couldn't hold back when you gently started to tease the pipe in his pants, feeling his growing length on your thigh throb. You slowly shimmied down past his lap to the ground In-front of the couch. He slumped down and spread his legs, you took your hand and rubbed the shape of his length tightly and slowly. He breaths quickened even more when you took your hands and slowly started to undo his belt. With each sharp inhale javi made you could feel your core get heavier and hotter. He eventually got impatient and slid then down all the way to his knees allowing his erection to spring out of his jeans.

Dark pink at the tip with a velvety soft shaft with a vein going up and wrapping around the base of the tip, and trimmed thick hair. The tip leaked and his length twitched. Your eyes had widened trying to figure out where to start first. It's size was intimidating but the alcohol was feeding your mind devilish instructions. You gently wrapped your hand around the base, you could hear javis breath hitch and gently come down. You took your other hand and wrapped it around the hand on top. And started to gently move them up and down. Javier's groans had gotten louder and that made you speed up. You moved one hand from the base to the tip rubbing and moving it up and down letting the liquid to thicken even more. "Oh Christ. Fuck.." you had picked up the pace and soon placed your mouth on his length sucking and pulling on his shards feeling it twitch in your mouth. You had taken your hands away relying on your head to bob up and down. You felt a tight grip on the back of your head. Javier was pulling your hair back and thrusting into your mouth. "There you go... come on, take my fucking cock" Your eyes watered as he went faster and his moans got louder as well. You heard a loud groan escape his lips and hot liquid coated the back of your throat and stuffed your mouth. There was a growing heat in your pants that washers to be worked out. Your eyes watered and your hair was messed up pretty bad. Your eyes felt heavy and Javier leaned back in to the couch looking up at the ceiling then looking down back at you. His hair was messed up and beads of sweat trickled down his red face, he let go of your hair and pushed it back going to kiss you. You kissed him back slowly letting your hands wrap around his cheeks using your thumb to gently stroke his stubbled jaw. His breathing steadied and he pushes his hair back with his hand, both of you leaving back into the couch. The air was hot and tense. Your head spun thinking of everything that could happen and what you could say in the moment but silence felt like the best option. Javier picked up his cigarette from the ash try and took a deep inhale, then passing it to you. You did the same and continued to share the rest of the cigarette before it finished. "Do you want to take a shower?" He looked putting out the rest of his cigarette in the ash tray. "Uh. I do but not really. Sorry, it's not something I wanna do right now." He looked at you calmly and nodded his head. His eyes where filled with lust and slight disappointment. "I can do a bath tho?" He looked back up at you, "I don't have a bathtub.", "I do. It's small but you're welcome to join me. Bubble bath exclusively. For now." He stood up and stretched and his legs wobbled for a moment before he adjusted himself helping you up off the couch gently. You both walked to his room where he packed a small duffel with some clothes, his bags, handcuffs. He open his nightstand and gently placed his hand gun in there. "It's for work." He assured you as you kept looking at the bag but ignored the feeling. He wasn't going to shoot you, you just over think a lot for no reason.