"your body makes me feral cariño."

"Do I bring anything? I haven't really done the 'double date' thing." You fiddled though your purse and pulled out your keys. "Connie is cooking, just bring dessert." Javi leaned pushed the door open and held the door open for you as you walked back into your apartment. There was still some laundry in the baskets, but most of it was neatly folded on your couch. Javi stacked some of them in his hands and carried them to your room. "What should I make?" He shrugged, "whatever you want." You sighed. Javi didn't get it, it was your first time meeting Connie and you wanted to make up for your facial expressions at the salon. "Where is she from? Obviously American." He walked back into the living room to take the rest of the clothes on the couch to your room. "Miami, that's where she met Steve. She's a nurse- works at the hospital where you stayed at." You raised a eyebrow, "I didn't know that.", "you didn't ask." Javi helped you fold the remaining pieces of clothing in the basket. After, you walked to your fridge to investigate what you had left in there. You and Javi had went a few days before the incident to get groceries. Some of them where bad like the left overs from dinner, or strawberries that you forgot to cut up. You threw out everything that was expired and had accumulated a decent portion. "How about...A apple pie?" Javi leaned over you, "that will work." He smiled and pulled out your glass pie dish along with flour, eggs, sugar and the other necessities. Javi threw the flour and eggs into a bowl and mixed them together then dumped it onto your counter "javi. What're you doing." He turned his head to you. "Making the dough." You walked over to him, "on the counter?" He nodded his head. "Kneads better. Also more room." You nodded your head and prepared the rest of the ingredients. You warned javi not to wear out the dough too much but he assured you that he had watched his mom make tortillas every morning so he was a professional. Javi lined the pie tin with the thin silky dough. Prior you cut up Granny Smith apples and threw them into a bowl with honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and set it in the fridge with a piece of plastic wrap on it. You cleaned up the remaining flour that was on the Counter top and put some bowls in the sink. You where washing out a dish when you felt javi creep up behind you. His lips grazed the back of your neck leaving soft kisses by your ear making you laugh. "I'm gonna put on a record." He turned from you but his hands met your ass quickly leaving a white hand print on your pants. Your behind stung for a moment making you jump but realizing what javi had done made you wind up a towel and smack him with it. He snickered and waltzed to your record player, he reached below to a basket that held the black glossy vinyls and flipped though them. "What do you want to play?" You looked over your shoulder, "what ever you want" you watched him take a vinyl and place it on the turn table and walked back towards you. He Picked the towel you threw at him off the floor and threw it over his shoulder. He walked behind you and his arms wrapped around your body pulling you in close to him. His colognes rich smell burned your nose, it over crowed any of the other smells in the room. A small hint of cinnamon hid in it as well. "Yes javier?" Your tone sounded irritated, His head rested on your shoulder, "how are you feeling?" You sighed gently and dried your hands off on the towel that rested on the opposite side of his shoulder. You took it down and placed it on the counter. "I'm feeling better, I'm eating a little more to pace my self. My cough isn't as bad either." Your tone softened drastically.

"That's good." His grip tightened. His lips met your neck, the softness gliding gently against your neck made your back arch against his. He noticed, and you noticed the bulge pushing against your leg. One of his hands still held onto your waist while another hand made its way up to your neck, pushing it to the side so javi could leave marks on your delicate skin making you gasp. Your face was hot, his body cradled yours against his shape. His breathing picked up, you could feel him pushing up against your thigh. Your hand reached around and held onto the back on his neck, grabbing onto his rich chocolate brown hair. Javi liked when you pulled on his hair, the way your fingers tangled around his thick waves and how you ruffled it making his curls stand out drove him nuts. Yes the sex and other intimate moments where amazing, but the little things you did would drive him crazy. He let go of your waist and his cold hands made their way up your shirt, grazing your hot skin. His hand grasped your breast and he pulled your bra to the side to get a grip. His rough hands massaged your chest and their coldness made your nipples stand up. "I know you've missed me so much hermosa." Your breathing picked up, your legs pushed Together from your throbbing heat- it's tension making you whine. His fingers tugged and rolled the sensitive buds on your breasts making your body heat up and your breathing quicken, "I haven't even done anything and you're getting so worked up." He was right, you didn't want to admit it but for the last week or so you wanted his touch desperately. The first time you had been intimate with him you Didn't talk or really do anything after it. Your body craved his touch and the feeling of his shaft in your mouth. Also Little things he would do, the way he held certain things or when he put his shirt on made you throb.