"You're calling me agent peña now?"

Morning came early, with your alarm blaring taking you out of your deep slumber. You groaned and climbed over to your night stand to hit the off button. You set back down, javi was rolled over on the other side of the bed. You gently got up trying to not make any dramatic shifts in the bed causing javi to wake up. He was a heavy sleeper, plus he drank the night before so that had affected him as well. But you quietly walked over to the other side and admired how calm and peaceful javi looked as he slept. His eyes gently closed and his arms tangled together on his chest and the slow rise and fall of his body made you want to get back into bed with him, you placed a kiss in his forehead trying not to wake him. You walked out of your room and went into the kitchen grabbing a banana out for your self and javi to split and placing two slices of bread in the toaster. You walked back into your room and set down on the edge of the bed avoiding sitting on javis feet. "Javi, we have to get ready" you gently shook him and he groaned rolling over "I know, cmon we have to get going. I wanna sleep in too." He let out another groan and rolled onto his back to stretch. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at you. "Hi" his voice was gravely and thick, you returned his greeting. He sat up in your bed and pushed his thick wavy hair back, "how did you sleep?" He yawned one more time before answering your question, "better than normally. I haven't slept this good in years." You grinned and rubbed your hand Across his back soothing him, he carefully turned away and stood up stretching his back out letting a groan escape his lips. "Christ I'm getting old." You hugged his waist from behind. You have done a lot with javi but hugged, not even close to it. Feeling his breathing, listing to his faint heart beat and the feeling of his large arms wrapping around yours was incredible. "I made us something to eat." You let go and walked with him to your dark kitchen, flipping the lights on. You pulled the pieces of toast from the toaster and smeared peanut butter on them, then opening the banana from its peel and cutting it up into small circles, placing it onto the toast. He sat down and you slid him the small plate with the toast, also complementing it with a glass of orange juice. "Thank you." He took a swig of the juice. You assured him after you finished eating that you would go get changed and ready for the day. You let javi change in your room while you did your makeup in the bathroom. Javi changed and you swapped rooms. He fixed his hair while you changed. Black pencil skirt, black tights, heals, navy blue blouse that showed enough cleavage that it wasn't too unprofessional but turned heads, you fixed your hair and added in small accessories like necklaces and earrings. You grabbed your purse reaching inside it to pull out a light perfume, javi stuffing his cuffs and badge in his pocket and gun in the unnoticeable holster in his hips. Making him look like a cowboy. "Ready?" Javi placed his left over plate in the sink. He wore his signature tight jeans, black belt, boots, and navy shirt. His sunglasses hung from the middle of his shirt. "Yeah, still on for coffee?"

"Can I get two coffees, one with two sugar and two creams. Make that three creams actually. And for the other one just make it black." You and javi waited patiently next to a table. "Wow you like black?" He nodded his head and you scoffed. "I knew you liked sweet tea but wow that is the total opposite." Javi shrugged, "it's bitter, all that sweet stuff makes it worse I feel. I'd rather have sweet or biter, nothing in between." You walked to the counter thanking the man and javi came up behind and paid. You both walked out and got into javis truck. You took a sip from your cup while setting javis down between your legs Letting the hot cup keep you warm. You let javi drive before handing his cup back to him, keeping the coffee in the cup was a challenge considering the winding, bumpy roads of Columbia made it hard for the coffee to just stay in the cup. Some of the black liquid getting on your skirt but it was black so it didn't matter to you much. You handed javi his drink before getting out of his truck. "I'll be by later to drop these files off and get more.", "are you saying that because you want to see me?" He smiled at you. "I have a meeting too. But after I'll come see you." You didn't know how to say good bye to him, and shaking his hand wound send a wrong message and he would ask about it. Instead, you just gave him a slight wave and he headed off.