Haitani's || Let go

(≧∀≦)

This chapter is specially dedicated to AleBrasil01
I'm not sure if it's to your liking but i do hope you like it !

Do drop me a message if any one of you have a request/recommendations on what i should write about next ! But i do apologise that i won't be writing it fast as i'm also busy with both school and work ! And English is not my strong language so please forgive my grammar mistakes and all :<

Also, who do you like in Tokyo Revengers?

Me : I truly love Mikey, like i'm a simp for him (๑>◡<๑)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Mitsuya's younger sister*

third person -

"You're up early," your brother said as you entered the kitchen.

"What do you mean? I'm always awake at the timing," you frowned at him as you sat the kitchen counter.

"No?" he looked at you weirdly as he focused back on cooking breakfast for his beloved siblings.

Luna and Mana then came out a few minutes after you as they rubbed their eyes, still sleepy. You jumped down the counter as you walked over to your younger sister. They looked at you as you ruffled their hair.

They are now 17 and 13 years old. So big yet you still see them as a small child. They looked more mature now that you had the time to look at them properly.

"Have you two showered?" you asked, smiling widely as they shake their head.

"Then go brush your teeth and eat breakfast. You both can shower afterwards," Mitsuya said as he turned off the stove.

Listening to their older siblings, they ran to the toilet to brush their teeth. You looked at Mitsuya then smile wider again as he looked at you weirdly. You skipped towards him, helping him get the food ready for them all to eat together.

By the time the younger siblings were the done, the older siblings was already seated while waiting patiently for them at the dining table.

"Itadakimasu!" they all said as they started eating the food.

"Brother always cook's delicious food!" Mana said happily with her mouth full as Luna nodded, agreeing to her sisters statement.

"Then how about me?" you asked as you pouted at them.

"Y/N-chan too!" they said squealing in delight as they recalled eating the food you cooked for them yesterday.

You looked at Mitsuya and stuck your tongue out to him, telling him that he's not the only best cooker in this household as Mitsuya just laughed at your childishness.

All that was interrupted when you noticed that you received a notification from your boyfriend telling you that he has reached. Your eyes widen as you stood up from your seat, quickly finishing of your food as you put the empty plate in the sink.

Running to your room, you took your bag and ran out. Your siblings couldn't bother asking you what was wrong as they were too used to see you like this because you're always late for something.

You sat your bag on the dining table, giving your goodbye kisses to Luna and Mana as he walked you to the door with your little sisters following behind you two. As always, Mitsuya would always be the want sending you down.

"Y/N-chan, we love you," they said simultaneously as you pouted at them for being to sweet.

Waving them goodbye, you both went down the stairs and was greeted by the cold wind as you shivered. As you held your brother's arm, you excitedly dragged him to your boyfriend who was waiting patiently outside his car.