Sano Manjiro || Stalker 18+

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Rindou's girl bestfriend*

"Yo, earth to Y/N?" you shook your head as you woke up from your thoughts.

"What?" you replied as you rubbed your face roughly while groaning.

It was obvious that you weren't getting enough sleep due to what was happening around you. You thought it wasn't a serious thing, getting secret notes from someone who has a little crush on you. Not until you started getting gifts and photos of yourself as if you were being followed and watched.

"You good?" he asked you, worriedly observing how bad his bestfriend looks like right now without knowing what was happening around her.

"Rin, i have a stalker," you said while you started looking around, making sure that only Rin heard what you said.

Hugging your legs to your chest, you started rocking back and forth while biting your nails and eyes roaming everywhere but Rin's eyes.

"I'll look into it, come on let's go. We have a party to attend. I told Ran to meet and fetch us," he said as he cautiously tapped on your shoulder.

You were already looking traumatised by it, it would be more worse if he scare you even just a little bit. He let you walked first as he guarded you from behind. You were walking slowly, stopping every time you walk past an unknown person at the classroom corridors.

They finally reached in front of Ran's car as Ran opened the door for you while you enter. They both stayed outside and let you changed. You were lucky that he knew you well enough to know how serious you were and for believing what you said.

Rindou took the chance to tell his brother what was happening and Ran didn't seem pleased, saying to his brother that he has a bad feeling about this.

Once you were done, they drove to the venue. Driving while opening your comfort song, you smiled softly and hummed every songs Ran opened for you. As soon as you've arrived, your smile widen at the sight that Mikey was already there waiting for them.

"Mikey!" you squealed as you got off the car, tripping a little and jumped on Mikey.

Mikey didn't respond to you. Instead, he just caught you so that you wouldn't fall flat to the ground. You were always like this towards Mikey just because you find him adorable or maybe because you've liked him for the longest time. He didn't seem to be annoyed by it so you continued doing so.

"Y/N, you go in first. We got something to discuss with Boss," Ran said as he pat your head. You smiled and nod.

Rindou

We watched as she skipped her way in the party. I sigh knowing deep down she's not really okay.

"What's wrong with her," Mikey said bluntly.

"Huh? Boss, isn't she always like that? If you don't like it, i'll tell her to stop," i answered him.

"No, she seems off. Did something happen," he said as he opened the packet of dorayaki.

I looked at Ran as he looked at me with similar expression. We didn't expect that he would observe y/n much. Not saying he shouldn't but he doesn't always show interest towards anyone.

"She has a stalker, boss," Ran said.

"But we don't know how serious is it because we just got to know it today," I continued.

"Call Koko, tell him to look it up. Go inside, make sure she's not alone at all times," Mikey replied as he walked away.

"I think Boss has taken likings to your best friend," Ran said as he typed finish. We walked towards the party.