Kurokawa Izana || My Queen

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Izana's girlfriend*

third person -

"Hey Koku, what do you need?" you asked as you answered the call.

"Izana," and that was all he has to say for you to get out of your house and drive to Tenjiku's headquarters.

"He's not backing out, is he?" you asked Kokucho, still have yet to end the call.

"I trie-"

"You know when i first met Mikey, i felt as if i wasn't talking to him but another version of him. It's like he's faking himself. He looks broken while still trying so hard to not look like he is. But the thing i couldn't brush off is that i could immediately tell how he gives off a powerful aura and that if zana were to break him, i don't think zana will even like this part of him," you said to him as you walked out of your car into the headquarters.

"I'm going to talk to him, wish me luck!" you said, walking past Kokucho and the rest of the admins, hanging up and put your phone in your pocket.

"Kurokawa Izana!" you shouted as you went in to the room made for him only.

"Baby, why are you shouting?" he asked as he looked up from his computer to look at you.

"Stop it, break it off," you said to him lowly.

"Break off what, baby? I don't know what you're talking about," he said as you went up to him and slap him, hoping to wake him up.

"You know very well what i'm talking about. I thought we talked about it. Stop it already, leave that poor man alone. He doesn't deserve this! Shinichiro is gone and theres no bringing him back! You're suffering? Yeah well, he is suffering too! Having to carry the weight that his friends were the want killing his brother! Just leave him alone, for god sake! You have me! What more do you want!" you shouted at him.

"You don't understand. You will never understand. He took everything away from me. I must kill him! You're supposed to be supporting me because you're my girlfriend!" he shouted.

"I'm your girlfriend and his your f--king half brother that didn't do anything wrong! He probably doesn't even know you exist!" you fired back.

"Shut up! Who are you to tell me what to do!" he shouted.

"You literally just said that i'm your girlfriend, zana," you said as you got taken aback by his reply.

"Well i'm f--king taking it back! You're just a mere servant that i can simply replace! Get the f--k out of here you, filthy women! I never want to see you!" he shouted as you flinched at every word he said to you.

"Zana, just think about it. You might not like how Mikey is after you break him, hell, you might even die. I'm just telling you, if the reason why you're doing this is because Kisaki manage to persuade you. Zana, you're better than this. Kisaki's just getting in your head. Going overboard by killing both you and Mikey's sister just to break Mikey? Don't you remember the promise you made to her? Have you even once visited her even?" you asked him as tears escaped your eyes. He just kept quiet, simply ignoring you but you could see that he was listening and doesn't know how to reply to what you said or ask.

"That's what i thought, Zana. You don't want to see me? I'm just a mere servant to you? That's easily replaced? Kurokawa Izana, i have loved you all my life. You're harsh words could simply hurt me but it does nothing to make me un-love you. If you've finally opened your eyes, waking up and regretting the decisions you made, don't be afraid to come back to me. I'll accept you back with an open arms," you said softly, looking at him one last time before walking out of the room.