Haitani Rindou || Victim

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Rindou's girlfriend*

Third person -

You woke up, shouting, not knowing where you were because you were to scared to looked around and still thinking that you were having a nightmare.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" you shouted as you covered both your ears while your vision failed to show you that it wasn't danger but it was just Rindou trying to calm you down.

"Baby, it's okay. You're safe now, i promise," he said as he hugged you, only for you to panic more and accidentally slapped him.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!" you shouted even more as you fell down the bed, hugging yourself in the corner.

The slap, of course didn't catch Rindou by surprise because you reacted way harsher before. He sighed as he looked at your traumatised state. Slowly going towards you and hugged you.

"Get me the f-cking doctor!" Rindou shouted as nurse and doctors came rushing.

The nurse got the propofol ready and passed them to the doctor who nodded at Rindou. He held you tightly as he covered your eyes, knowing that even if you're not in the right mindset right now, you were still scared of needles.

"You're okay, baby," he whispered to your ears repeatedly as he removed his hands from your eyes.

He carried you and put you in his arms as you slowly closed your eyes from the sedation. Lifting you up, and lay you on the bed before letting you go. He stopped when you held him tight, not wanting to let go.

He looked at you with tired eyes and smiled as he sat in bed with you on his lap, hiding your face on his chest. Not that he never had a tired eyes but ever since you got kidnapped, he just couldn't sleep. Not until he knows that you were safe. He made everyone in Bonten searched for you.

Mikey had no choice but to give him green light, knowing that he's also worried about you. First time to hear such things about Mikey, right? Well, you were the first person who tried to talk to him and not give up until he finally decide to let you in.

To Mikey, you were someone he can speak his heart out but only when the both of you were alone. You were gone for almost 2 weeks when they found out it was none other than your psychotic, abusive ex boyfriend. Rindou was furious, hell, everyone was.

They knew the traumatising things that jerk has done to you. You were a writer, a famous want actually and this led to you filing a lawsuit. Bonten was all in even though they kept asking if they could torture him instead but as much as it was convincing, you wanted to do it the right way.

Bonten members walked in right after the nurse and doctor went out of the room. They looked at all the nurse then back at Rindou who was half asleep while holding you securely. They knew how badly this incident traumatised you just by the number of times you woke up shouting out of fear.

Hell, they were even in Rindou's place, getting slapped and punched all over the place. There was even once you threatened to kill yourself if anyone were to get any closer to you. That was when the first time you came in the hospital.

You were struggling to get out of Rindou's grip that he accidentally hit a glass of water that was for you to drink when you wake up. The rest witnessed everything, Mikey ended up shooting you with a sedative because he was the only one in the right mind and not panicking so the doctor trusted Mikey instead of Rindou.

"Little brother, lay down and rest," Ran said to his younger brother as he carried you and let Rindou lay down before laying you back on Rindou's arms.

They watched as the two lovers fell asleep, peacefully. All they could say was that this was the first time something bad has ever happened since they were together. Rindou was very careful with his surroundings, observing every moves made by everyone. He wanted you to feel safe if he wants you to stay with him for the rest of his life.