Bonten || Russian Roulette

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Bonten's traitor and Ran's ex lover*

Third person

You out of everyone, knows how deadly it is to betray Bonten whereas betraying the Haitani brothers but you didn't have a choice despite your occupation involvement on putting them all in jail.

It was unfair for you, and you know it so well. Having an deep old memory with one of the Haitani brothers, didn't give you a choice on doing this mission.

Everything was going well until it was time to reveal the truth about Bonten to your boss. By the time you wanted to reveal them all, you were caught.

You could admit that you didn't want to reveal any at all. Your memories with them was nothing but pleasant. They all treated you well especially Ran. You both got back together after a while just for the mission that he didn't knew of.

Hell, Manjiro and you were coming to peace even. You got quite close with him and you even think he's a sweet man that does not know or is scared to show his affections.

Now, you were in the basement and locked up. Haruchiyo couldn't bring himself to torture you because of how close you were with him. The countless fight with him, didn't stop him from thinking that the both of you were meant to be best friends.

You guessed it. You are just going to be killed without getting tortured. Straight death instead of torture. Staring in blank space as you've lost count of how many times you broke down. Telling yourself how much you hated yourself for hurting and betraying them. You deserved hell, you know it.

"I wish we met each other in different circumstances," you said out loud as tears escaped your eyes.

"I wish so too," a familiar voice replied to you.

Ran

When did he come in? You don't know, this man is capable of sneaking around without getting caught. One of his talent that you loved and adored so much.

"Seat here, Y/N," he said as he tapped the table, signalling you to seat across him.

You obeyed and did what you were asked. Hanging your head low as you sat across him. He took something out and shove it on the table.

Gun

"We're not going to kill you yet, but let's play our favourite game," he said softly.

Looking up, you observed his features. Him with a lazy eyes, looking at you without a smile. It pains you, knowing that you were once the person who could make him smile sincerely.

"You know the rules," he said as he put bullets on the table.

"No dying," you said as you grabbed the gun.

"No tricks," he said as you laughed.

It isn't a lie when he said those words. He knew you too well to know how crazy you with guns can be. You could even predict which has bullets and which doesn't. It's crazy, but you couldn't blame a professional shooter.

"Why did you betray us?" he said and pointed the gun at you, showing that the game has started.

"Because of a stupid mission," you mumbled as you heard a click.

"Why is there no bullets in that gun, Ran," you said and pointed your gun to him.

He smirked as he raised his hands knowing how easy it was for him to get caught by you in this game. You pulled the trigger and knowingly, there was no bullets.