Mitsuya Takashi || Sick

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Mitsuya's girlfriend*

third person -

It's a very rare sight to see you get sick even with a weak immune system but once you get sick, it could last up to 5 days. Believe it or not, the reason why it's that long is because you're one of the few people in the world that hates and is scared of pills. If you were to eat medicines, it'll simply last for 1 1/2 days.

Today wasn't like any other day. You woke up and the first thing you felt was a sharp pain on the left side of your head. As you tried to seat up, you groaned as you felt more pain, immediately laying back down.

"Let's just skip school for today," you said to yourself, knowing these headaches will bother you the whole day.

You closed your eyes as you tried to fall asleep but the pain was too much for you to sleep on. Slowly, you felt more cold as you closed your aircon and didn't bother turning on the fan. You wrapped yourself with your blanket as you start to feel cold.

The worst thing was even when you're feeling cold, you were sweating for unknown reason. It wasn't helping you at all when you started sneezing and coughing. You groaned as you heard a loud ringing sound.

It's the ringtone i set for if Takashi text or call me!

"Good morning, my love. Did you overslept?" he said in a soothing soft tone.

You were about to reply you started to cough and sneeze as you groaned in annoyance.

"Y/N, get some rest okay? I'm busy right now so i've got to go. Call me if there's anything okay? I love you," he said and hung up.

You looked at your phone and sigh. Knowing how Takashi is when he's busy, he would usually hangs up before you could say your 'I love you' back. Yet he still knows, even without having to listen to you saying those, he knows that you love him too much.

Takashi and you has been together for years. Both of you met when he found you getting bullied by the boys and girls in school for being an orphan. He helped you before anymore damage was done. You knew he was in a gang too and was afraid that he only helped you to bully you more worse but you thought wrong.

Takashi always tries he's best not to involve you in his gang matters because he knows it's dangerous for me and he wants me to be kept safe. That is also the reason why you only know Hakkai. Don't get him wrong but you knew all the founding members of Toman but never met them in real life nor do they know you. You didn't mind because they knew Takashi is in a relationship.

Sometimes you would hear Takashi going on about how they protected him from flirty girls because Takashi is being too kind to notice any of the red flags. You find it cute, Takashi's bond with his friends, and would love to meet them one day when the time has finally come.

Without noticing, you fell asleep while thinking about your sweet boyfriend. Not knowing what you would do without him by your side. Maybe if he didn't help you out by standing up to your bully, you would still be bullied badly today.

Takashi -

"Mr Satoru, my sister-" i was about to say a random excuse that i came up with while walking towards the teachers staff room when Mr Satoru cut me off.

"I'll make sure to write down a good reason as to why you left early today," he said and winked.

"Mr Satoru, you're the best!" i showed him a thumbs up and bowed at him before leaving to my bike.