Sano Manjiro || Help him

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Mikey's girlfriend*

third person -

"Boss, Hanagaki Takemitchi is going around finding for you," Kokonoi walked to the rooftop towards Mikey and you.

You looked at Mikey's face for any hint of expression and it was not surprising for him to widen his eyes slightly when he heard the name. You knew Takemitchi is someone Mikey held onto so dearly. You knew how much he missed him, not only him but the others too.

Holding himself back from getting his feelings in the way just because he wants everyone to be kept saved and not dying.

A happy future, to him.

You looked at Kokonoi as you mouthed him to come to you instead. Knowing Mikey will be more curious, you purposely act this way. Just so you could help him ask for help because you knew you couldn't do anything.

You're well aware of how only Takemitchi is able to bring your lover back to how he was last time. Remembering how we both found out that Takemitchi could travel back to time. You didn't expect the future to be this bad afterwards.

"Who is he working with?" you asked Koko in a soft voice, eyeing Mikey from time to time.

"Hanemiya Kazutora, the guy who killed Baji Keisuke and Sano Shinichiro," he answered me.

That's right, Kazu's out of jail. He texted me first thing after he got out.

"Find out where they'll be finding for Mikey next and get back to me," you said as he nod, walking away.

You looked at Mikey who was looking at the view of the sunset as you climbed up towards him and sat beside him. You lay your head on his shoulder and side hug him.

"You're going to meet Mitchi," you told him softly as you looked up to him, admiring his side profile.

"Why is that?" he asked, smiling as he looked back at you, shifting your position to your legs and hands hugging his waist and his hands hugging your waist.

"I'll just kill him and run back to you to get some cuddles than," he said, smiling as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Please tell me that's a joke," you giggled, knowing deep down that you'll be the want taking the bullet instead of Mitchi if he ever tried to.

You just looked at him. You knew he was tired, and you would let him go just to see him being put in peace even if it means to see him dying. You smiled as you hugged him.

"Manjiro-san, it's been a great 12 years with you. We went through thick and thins together and i watched you make decisions for yourself, some are stupid and some were smart. Today, i'm not going to seat back and watch you suffer alone. As much as everyone you love deserve the happiness that you are giving by sacrificing yourself, you failed to see that you're not getting any happiness. Your stubbornness fail to ask for help, maybe it's not stubbornness but just you not knowing how to ask for any help. It really is time for you to ask, knowing how Mitchi can go back to the past, ask him for help while helping him along. Not saying i couldn't help but i've tried but it has not been working. I can only do so much. Now that Mitchi is back to this future, what matters the most is that you get to be with the people you love most before they unexpectedly leave this world for good. Spend as much time as you can with your love ones, you need that. Please don't tell me you just want to see your love ones happy and safe because you too deserve to feel the same way. In fact, you deserve to be feeling happy and safe with the people you love," you said as tears escaped your eyes. You tried held it back but failed when he started hugging you back, crying.