Rindou Haitani || Love In the Dark

(≧∀≦)

This chapter is specially dedicated to AleBrasil01 
I'm not sure if it's to your liking but i do hope you like it !

Warning, it's a long chapter !

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is a Rindou's ex lover*

third person -

Rindou and Y/N has been together for almost 3 years that they even decided to live together. They were happy together until suddenly, everything starts to change between them. No fight, no nothing. It just changed all of a sudden and you were so confused as to what happened that made Rindou who he was today.

The past few months, Rindou have been neglecting his relationship with you. He would go out and would come home drunk. He would even stay over at Ran's place and not come home without informing you, leaving you worried and more stressed out.

It was also to the point where he was even cheating on you behind your back but that was what Rindou thought. Rindou thought you didn't notice.

Their apartment was located at Roppongi where it was easier for Rindou to go to work. The Haitani brothers owned a nightclub in Roppongi in which Rindou was a DJ so it also explains why he always comes home late.

One day, he came home smelling like a woman with lipstick marks all over his face and neck. That was your breaking point. You settled Rindou down at the couch as he slept soundly. Without Rindou knowing, you took his phone and went inside the room, locking it.

When you opened his phone, there it was. Filled with many calls and texts from Ran and some random girls that you don't know. Reading Ran's messages, there he was, giving Rindou lots of advice and telling Rindou to stop being a douchebag and get his mind straight.

Scrolling past Ran's messages, you clicked on the random girls texts with him as you closed your mouth with your hands. That was it, you cried while reading the conversation between Rindou and these random girls.

"She's useless, you're better than her"

"Don't worry she won't find out, she's too dumb"

"I don't love her, she's just a toy"

Your heart broke reading the painful things Rindou said about you. Crying, you slowly got up and packed your things while calling your brother, Mitsuya Takashi.

"Hey Y/N, why are you calling at such a late timing?" Mitsuya's sleepy voice was heard.

"Taka, can you come fetch me?" you asked as you tried so hard not to sound like you were crying.

"Now? Can it wait 'till morning?" he asked.

"Now, Taka. Please?" your voice break as you started sobbing.

"I'm coming, tell me where you are," he immediately got the clue.

"I'm at home, Rindou and my apartment. Please hurry," you sobbed while wiping your tears.

"I'll be there, wait for me okay?" he said and ended the call.

Within a few hours, Mitsuya finally arrived but you didn't let him come up to fetch you. Before leaving the apartment, you left a note saying, 'It's over between the two of us, don't come find me'.

The whole ride home was silent as you hugged Mitsuya tightly while he drove the both of you home. You tried your best to stop crying but the tears just won't stop falling. It hurts so much, what did you ever do wrong?