Haitani's || Mission

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Haitani's younger sister*

third person -

It was quite a sight to see both the Haitani brothers weak and in need to be saved. You weren't exposed to the delinquent world that much but you were known quite enough for people to know that you are one of them.

You didn't expect to make an enemy to the point where it got your brothers into serious danger. Even if it was serious, your brothers was strong enough to protect and take care of themselves.

In this case, they were at a disadvantage. They were both shot and beaten. As you stand in front thousands of men that was blocking your way, you could clearly see that they were both weakly attempting to break free.

"Brothers, try your best to stop the bleeding. I'll be there in a minute," i shouted to them as i didn't break contact with the thousand mans in front of me.

Stretching while smirking at them, you knew very well that you are much stronger than your brothers. Unlike Rindou who is much stronger with Ran around, you were stronger with or without your brothers.

"Alright kids, let's dance," you said as they charged towards you.

One by one, they failed to touch you even the slightest bit. Sliding and jumping around, you were unseen by anyone. Throwing surprise attacks from front and back, yet the smile on your face didn't fail to disappear.

"Look at our little sister go," Ran said as he managed to stop himself from bleeding.

"She's amazing," Rindou replied, also managing to stop his bleeding as they watch you do Mikey's signature kick flawlessly.

"900 down, 100 more to go," you said as you let go of the unconscious man in your hand.

As a men came running to kick you from the back, you caught his leg with ease as you smiled sweetly at him. While doing so, you suddenly felt a sharp pain on the left side of your pelvis but didn't bother to check on it. in return the man just smirked at you.

"Do you know whats different between me and Rindou-niisan?" you asked him before pulling him closer by the leg as his smirks turned into a frown.

"Nothing, we both love breaking limbs!" you squealed as you turn yourself making him face your back and jumped really high.

As you jumped, you stepped on his thigh before adjusting your grip on his knees to his ankle and pulling it. Landing hard on the ground, you heard a crack and a loud shout.

Letting his broken right leg go, you punched him in the face to make him unconscious. You looked up to see the fear in everyone's eyes as they started to slowly back away.

"I'm getting tired and hungry," you said as you take out the two guns on both sides of your hips.

"Run along," you said, aiming the guns to them as they did what you told them to do.

Shooting everyone down, not missing even one headshot to make sure they fall dead in an instant.

"We're here-" you heard a voice shout as you turned towards the entrance after shooting the last person standing.

"Took you long enough," you said as you walked to your brothers.

"You should've come earlier and enjoyed the show," Ran said, laughing at his late executives.

Sanzu, Kakucho and Takeomi stood there with their mouth wide opens as they observe the thousand mans dead bodies scattered around the room. You helped both your brothers up as they each held your sides for support.