Sano Manjiro || Moebius

(≧∀≦)

I almost forgot that this book of mine exist due to how busy Intern life is! I'm sorry, i'll try my best update more yaa ~

At this point i should just write Mikey's Fanfic instead of one shot..

Warning, it's a long chapter!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Mikey's lover*

third person -

"Manjiro, please! It's a misunderstanding!" you said to your boyfriend who tends to get easily jealous. He just glared and you before driving off with his bike.

You were just helping your class president out, who happens to be a boy, with the books that he needed to put on the shelves. He was short so he had to use a chair to put the books back on the shelf, not knowing the chair was broken.

He fell on top of you and Mikey saw it. He thought you were cheating on him and left the scene almost immediately. You helped your president up, apologising to one another as you ran after Mikey.

It was the evening and they had a triple date with Emma and Hina since it was the day of the festival. You sigh as you know the date is cancelled, dialling Emma's number but stopped when someone called you out as you looked up at the unknown male infront of you.

"Hi~♡" was all you heard before you felt a huge pain at the back of your head and lose consciousness.

- Fast Forward -

"Where the hell is those two lovebirds," Emma said as she was beginning to lose her patience.

"I'll call Y/N-chan," Hina said before dialling your number but to no avail, you didn't answer.

"This is so not like them to be late, did they fight or something?" Emma asked as she turned Draken who shrugged.

Draken even tried to call Mikey but he wasn't answering. The two couples finally gave up and went to the festival, not worrying because you two will probably be together as always, doing something else, losing track of time.

They played many different games and ate the foods that was there. Happily playing as the boys accused one another for cheating. Hina and Emma looked at them both with a sigh but was glad they were bonding seeing as to they just got to know one another just recently.

Suddenly, it started raining heavily as Draken got a call from an unknown number. The moment the call ended, he turned around saw that he was left alone. Emma, Hina and Takemitchy was already gone.

Texting Emma to go home herself, apologising and telling her that something important came up. Draken ran to the location where the unknown person told him to go since they said it was about Toman and Moebius.

As the other three ran to seek shelter from the rain, Hina turned around and panicked a little as she saw that Emma was alone and that Draken was no longer with them.

"Emma-chan? Why are you alone? Where is Draken-kun?" Hina asked.

Takemitchy begin panicking too, he was supposed to keep an eye on Draken to prevent him from getting stabbed but he already failed even before the stabbing by losing sight of the tall male.

"This is not good, you girls stay here! I'll find Draken-kun!" Takemitchy said as he ran off without hearing the two girls responds.

Running around, finding the carpark as he still remember what Naoto and him discussed. As soon as he reached the carpark, he panicked even more.