Haitani's || Their Princess

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Haitani's youngest sister*

third person -

As the next station came, more people boarded the train and there was not much room to move around anymore. You stood silently listening to song and texted the group chat with Ran and Rin in. You told them your phone is left with 5% so that in case you never answer, means it died. Suddenly your music stopped, you checked on your phone and it got turned off. As expected, your phone died. You sigh and took out your earpiece and kept everything in your bag.

The train movements wasn't really stable due to turns and you almost fell but you immediately held on the grab bar but the guy behind you didn't manage and fell on you slightly. The funny thing was the guy didn't move away and kept getting closer as you begin to feel his fingers on your thigh.

You cursed at yourself, knowing you should've changed to pants before going home. You tensed up as you feel his hand slowly moving up your ass, squeezing it. The passenger seating in front of you just looked at you, smiling while looking at the guy.

"Be careful, Ryo," he mouthed at the guy behind. Making you cursed more to know that they are both friends.

"Help me out a bit, Giu?" Ryo said to the guy seating as he look towards your leg and you knew what he meant by asking for help.

Your legs were tightly shut so Giu acted like putting his bag to the floor and he forcefully separated your legs and as soon as you wanted to pull it back together, he put his foot in between your. He smiled at you as he sat back properly.

You looked at how many stations you had left and saw that you have exactly 2 more. Ryo's hand moved away from you as another turn from the train, he took the chance to hug you, pretending to fall while both his hands was on your boobs, giving them a squeeze.

"Sorry, my hand slipped," Ryo whispered to your ears. You wanted to scream, but you were too scared.

"Roppongi," the train announcer said as you quickly rushed out of the train but to your surprise, they manage to get out too.

You quickly tapped out and walk faster to the alley where Ran and Rin is waiting for you. You stopped as they shouted at you.

"Pretty girl, come on, we haven't started the fun yet!" They shouted behind you as tears build up. You were so scared, what if Ran and Rin have yet to arrive?

You begin to run and bumped onto a strong chest as you fell and cried loudly. Looking up to see that it was Giu, one of the guy that harassed you in the train. Your heart fell as you noticed that you were supposed to meet your brothers here, to go home but they were no where in sight.

You crawled backwards, only to get stop by two legs behind you. You looked up and saw Ryo. You wanted to shout but he quickly covered your mouth as he trapped both your hand by putting his knees on them.

Giu climbed on top of you as he tore open your uniform while the buttons fell all over the place. You closed your eyes shut while squealing and crying when you noticed him leaning in.

Suddenly a loud thud could be heard and you took the courage to open your eyes. Once you open them, you saw Ran swinging his baton, hitting both Giu and Ryo, making them both fall to the ground.

You laid there crying as you looked at your brothers who now looked at you with soft eyes. They kicked Giu and Ryo away from you as they went to your side, helping you seat up.

"Hey, Princess, we're so sorry for being late," Ran said as Rin took off his jacket and wrapped it on your exposed body, zipping it up.

You just looked at them while still crying and pulled them closer, hugging them both. They were both too stunned but hugged you immediately.