Hajime Kokonoi || Birthday

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Kokonoi's lover*

third person -

You stood in front of the entrance of Bonten residence and you gasp, amaze by how it looks like a normal residence when you know deep down it wasn't just a normal want.

"Now how do i go to Koko's building?" you muttered to yourself.

If you remember correctly, the building is according to their ranking. You slowly walked in and notice a huge pond.

"Ouh look there's a huge pond too!" you said as you walk in further.

Without knowing, you've been walking round and round just to admire the fishes in the pond. By now, you were actually more interested in looking at the fishes than going to Koko's place to surprise him.

You came to a pause when you suddenly tripped on thin air, creating a noise to the quiet surrounding. You quickly stood up as your eyes widen in shock, you noticed a signage.

"Sanzu's," was all you said as you read the signage.

"Wait, Sanzu?!" you almost yelled when you realised where you were at.

"Just in case you forgot, Sanzu is the most dangerous person coming after Mikey. Try your best to not cross path with him, i won't let you meet him. Yet," Koko's reminder suddenly came to your mind.

"Who the hell shout my name while i'm sleeping?" you heard a grumpy voice coming from inside the house.

The door in front of you suddenly opened as you quickly hide behind the bushes. Covering your mouth as you closed your eyes, practically praying that you won't get caught by Sanzu when you heard his footsteps nearing.

"Oh it's you," you heard Sanzu's voice as you felt a hand on your head, patting it softly.

You looked up and there he was, Hajime Kokonoi, your boyfriend. You knew he couldn't look at you right now because it'll blow your cover.

"Yea, make sure you do your work and give me fast. it's due tomorrow and i need to finish up the maths because you suck at it," Koko said.

"Yea yea," Sanzu grumbled and the door closed.

Koko sighed and bend down to your height while you looked at him. His eyes that was full of emotions quickly soften at your sight. You knew he was worried that you might get into the wrong hands and he won't be there to save you in time. Especially if you end up on sanzu's hand. The moment he finds out, you'd be dead.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" he whispered as he caressed your cheeks.

"I wanted to surprise you but got lost instead," you looked at him almost wanting to cry because the whole situation that you got yourself into was so nerve-wrecking.

"Why didn't you call kokucho? He could've fetched you and lead you to my office," he sighed and pinched your cheeks.

The only person who knew about your relationship was Kakucho, the friend that you made when Koko introduced you two.

"I didn't th-"

You were about to finish your sentence when Koko stopped you. He heard another footstep walking closer to the both of you and panicked. Where should he hide you? What if mikey saw you? He'll kill you for sure.

"What the hell are you doing?" a familiar voice was heard.

Koko was hugging your small body to hide you, thinking it was a good idea. Apparently, it wasn't if it wasn't Kakucho who found the both of you.